Challenger School - Middlefield
- Celebrating nearly 60 years of learning and fun, Challenger School is an independent private school that focuses on academic excellence, individual achievement, strong logic and thinking skills, and self-reliance.
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-8|
|Summer School Offered||Yes|
|Summer Program Details||Link to Summer Program Details|
|Total Students||406 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||29 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||14:1|
National avg.: 13:1
|Average Class Size||24 students|
|List of Courses Offered||Link to List of Courses|
|Matriculation DataMatric. Data||Link to Matriculation Data|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- Our curriculum focuses on the foundations of knowledge: language arts, math, and logic. Early mastery of these basics prepares students for advanced studies and learning at an accelerated pace.
- Breathtaking Results - Our uniquely structured classes yield astonishing results in young students. Challenger students achieve scores on average in the 90th percentile on the national Stanford Achievement Test (SAT). This means that our average student outperforms nine out of ten students who take that test. Challenger School offers preschool through eighth grade programs that prepare children to live happily and successfully for their whole lives.
Profile last updated:
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Atherton Grades: 6-12 | 799 students
50 Valparaiso Ave
Atherton, CA 94027
(650)330-2000 4.9 6-12
Learn more about Financing Your Kids’ Education in Private School.
Our children's education is a critical concern. That's why we elected to send our kids to private school in the first place. However, this COVID-19 virus is controlling everything. And it will continue to do so indefinitely until we have vaccines to protect us. With that in mind, here are five things you need to do when you are a parent with children in private school during this horrific pandemic.
If you are thinking about private school for your child in the aftermath of the 2020 COVID-19 pandemic, you should exercise even more due diligence than you usually would. More here.