Achievers Center For Education
Tel: (210) 690-7359
Every student deserves an opportunity to shine! ACE is an accredited, faith-based, educational option for 5th-12th grade students with special needs, including those who are two are more years behind grade level in any academic area.
|School Type||Special Education School|
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Other religious school association(s)|
|Grades Offered||Grades 5-12|
|Learning Difference Programs||Yes|
|Learning Programs Supported||Autism, ADD/ADHD, Dyslexia, Cerebral Palsy, Tourette|
|Total Students||15 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 38%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||4 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||4:1|
National avg.: 13:1
|Classroom Dress Code||Casual|
(Uniform polo shirt & Khaki pants)
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Yearly Tuition Cost||$9,750|
|Tuition Notes||$975 Monthly tuition. No long term contract.|
- ACE is an educational option for 5th-12th grade students with special needs, including those who are two are more years behind grade level in any academic area. We offer faith-based education for children with learning differences. We feature low student-to-teacher ratios and hands-on teaching methods that are producing some amazing results. We are the ONLY accredited regional private school recognized by the TEA that serves students functioning two or more grade levels below age approprieate. We focus on social and vocational skills with an emphasis on academics.
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- San Antonio Grades: K-12 | 87 students
5810 Blanco Rd
San Antonio, TX 78216
(210) 384-0297 6.1 K-12
- San Antonio Grades: 6-12 | 40 students
5235 David Edwards Dr
San Antonio, TX 78233
(210) 479-3311 11.6 6-12
- San Antonio Grades: PK-8 | 207 students
1202 Fair Ave
San Antonio, TX 78223
(270) 534-6137 14.5 PK-8
Choosing a private school is a process with many parts to it. It also takes 18-24 months to complete. This collection of articles deals with the first part of the process in which you begin to look at private schools and what they offer.
Marketing the small private school can be done affordably and effectively. We suggest five easy steps to make that happen.
Solid parent-teacher relationships have always been an important part of K-12 education. During this interminable pandemic, parent-teacher relationships have become even more important.