Town East Christian School
5.00 (3 reviews)
- Town East Christian School is a private, non-profit Day School that receives no government financial aid of any kind.
- Town East is supported by tuition fees and by Town East Baptist Church.
- ABeka Book curriculum is offered for grades K4-12, and ACE curriculum is offered for grades 7-12.
- Dual college credits can be earned through our local colleges simultaneously while attending high school.
- Town East Christian School is fully accredited by The National Association of Private Schools (NAPS).
- We are currently seeking membership into ACSI (Association of Christian Schools International). Visit our website at http://teeagles.org.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Accelerated Christian Education (ACE) or (School of Tomorrow)|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-12|
|Awards||Blue Ribbon School - Selected in n/a|
|Total Students||110 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 35%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||13 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||8:1|
National avg.: 13:1
|Average Class Size||10 students|
|Number of AP Courses||20 courses|
|List of Courses Offered||Link to List of Courses|
|Advanced Courses||Dual Credits - St. Phillips College|
|Matriculation DataMatric. Data||Link to Matriculation Data|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Yearly Tuition Cost||$3,000|
|Tuition Notes||Ten month and twelve month plans are both available.|
|Admissions Director||J.D. King|
|Admissions Associate||Robert Davis|
|Total Sports Offered||6 sports|
|Sports||Basketball, Cheering, Football, Golf, Track and Field, VolleyballBasketball, Cheering,|
Track and Field, Volleyball,
- Town East Christian School competes with other Christian Schools, and some Public Schools in the San Antonio area. Any student in grades 6-12 is eligible to participate in the athletic program, provided they maintain passing grades in every subject. All athlete's grades are monitored weekly during the sports season. Town East is currently a member of the Texas Christian Athletic League (TCAL).
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- San AntonioGrades: PK-12 | 993 students
9401 Starcrest Dr
San Antonio, TX 78217
- Universal CityGrades: PK-12 | 461 students
1401 Pat Booker Rd
Universal City, TX 78148
- San AntonioGrades: PK-12 | 437 students
119 E Craig Place
San Antonio, TX 78212
- San AntonioGrades: PK-8 | 170 students
1202 Fair Ave
San Antonio, TX 78223
- San AntonioGrades: PK-12 | 219 students
6622 Highway 90 W
San Antonio, TX 78227
My twin sons started high school there. They were in the public school system and it was horrible. Towneast has been such a blessing. The boys luv it and they both say they would never go back to public school. They are both seniors this year. Highly recommend this school.
- Posted by Parent - Dawnf
My three children graduated from Town East, now two of my grandchildren are attending. I am extremely pleased with the dedication of the teachers and the quality of education. I would highly recommend this school to any parent who desires a quality Christian education.
- Posted by Parent - jdonk
My sons both graduated from Town East and we were very happy with the quality of education. Sports was also a large part of their Jr High and High School lives. The Coaches are amazing!! The entire staff is encouraging and committed to a high high level of excellence.
- Posted by Parent - matts
September 05, 2017
If you live outside the United States, choosing an American private school can be a confusing process. Here is an overview of the process.
September 05, 2017
Never lose sight of why you are planning to send your child to private school. This list of ten considerations will help you focus on the things which matter.
September 04, 2017
Use this hub to keep track of the steps in the private schools' admission process.