Town East Christian School
Town East Christian School is a private, non-profit Day School that receives no government financial aid of any kind.
Town East is supported by tuition fees and by Town East Baptist Church.
ABeka Book curriculum is offered for grades K4-12, and ACE curriculum is offered for grades 7-12.
Dual college credits can be earned through our local colleges simultaneously while attending high school.
Town East Christian School is fully accredited by The National Association of Private Schools (NAPS).
We are currently seeking membership into ACSI (Association of Christian Schools International). Visit our website at http://teeagles.org.
- Top Ranked TX School
- Grades: Prekindergarten-12
- Students: 110 students
- Yearly Tuition: $3,000
- Average class size: 10 students
- Application Deadline: None / Rolling
School Membership(s)School Assoc.
Blue Ribbon School - Selected in n/a
Student Body Type
% Students of Color
State avg.: 40%
Students by Grade
Academics and Faculty
Total Classroom Teachers
Student : Teacher Ratio
National avg.: 13:1
Average Class Size
Number of AP Courses
List of Courses Offered
Dual Credits - St. Phillips College
Matriculation DataMatric. Data
Tuition and Acceptance Rate
None / Rolling
Yearly Tuition Cost
Ten month and twelve month plans are both available.
- Town East Christian School competes with other Christian Schools, and some Public Schools in the San Antonio area. Any student in grades 6-12 is eligible to participate in the athletic program, provided they maintain passing grades in every subject. All athlete's grades are monitored weekly during the sports season. Town East is currently a member of the Texas Christian Athletic League (TCAL).
My twin sons started high school there. They were in the public school system and it was horrible. Towneast has been such a blessing. The boys luv it and they both say they would never go back to public school. They are both seniors this year. Highly recommend this school.
My three children graduated from Town East, now two of my grandchildren are attending. I am extremely pleased with the dedication of the teachers and the quality of education. I would highly recommend this school to any parent who desires a quality Christian education.
My sons both graduated from Town East and we were very happy with the quality of education. Sports was also a large part of their Jr High and High School lives. The Coaches are amazing!! The entire staff is encouraging and committed to a high high level of excellence.
Endorse Town East Christian School. Endorsements should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities
- Academic or athletic awards
Understanding Private School Tuition
We look at why tuition costs vary so widely from school to school.
Books About Private School
What's private school really like? Find out from people who have been there.
You Won't Find....
You won't find several things in private schools which you will find in public schools.