Acorn Learning Center
- Acorn Learning Center was established in 1987, with a mission to provide quality preschool programs for children and their families by facilitating both academic and social growth.
- We believe that education is a process that starts from birth and that establishing an early foundation for learning is essential to a child 's success throughout their academic career.
- The curriculum and the environment in each classroom are set up to promote the wonder of discovery and learning for each child.
- Educationally qualified and experienced teachers provide a warm and challenging atmosphere where children are encouraged to explore and develop to their full potential.
|School Type||Early Childhood / Day Care|
|Grades Offered||Grades Nursery/Preschool-Prekindergarten|
|Total Students||160 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||17 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||9:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Admissions Director||Dawn Dillard|
- Acorn Learning Center believes in providing a developmentally appropriate curriculum based on the individual needs of a child. All learning experiences are interactive and child-centered. Curriculum goals are established for each classroom based on the developmental hallmarks of the age group.We incorporate into our curriculum a variety of experiences that will motivate and stimulate each child to become active, life-long learners. We hope to foster in children the sense of joy and wonder that is an essential part of early childhood years. We strive to provide a caring and nurturing environment in which all children can feel capable and loved.
Nearby Private Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- San Ramon Grades: NS-K
100 Gatekeeper Road
San Ramon, CA 94582
(925)560-9694 0.5 NS-K
- Dublin Grades: PK-8 | 300 students
11557 Shannon Ave
Dublin, CA 94568
(925)574-7425 3.3 PK-8
- Dublin Grades: PK-K | 114 students
5100 Brannigan St
Dublin, CA 94568 3.5 PK-K
- Dublin Grades: NS-6 | 108 students
6665 Amador Plaza Road
Dublin, CA 94568
(925)820-1343 3.6 NS-6
We take a detailed look at the three popular early childhood methods to help you determine which one best suits your needs and requirements.
This article aggregates all the articles I have written about running a small private school. Use it as a handbook and a reminder of things you should look at from time to time.
Ever wish you could pick the brain of A+ students? Well, we did it for you — we spoke with dozens of students and educators to find out their secrets for success.