Action Day Primary Plus-campbell
5.00 (1 review)
- Action Day I Primary Plus in Campbell, also known as Coventry, is a very large campus for children ages birth - 5 years old.
- It includes an Infant Center, Preschool & Kindergarten. Our Campbell campus is large; almost eight acres, which allows us to group children by age.
- The large classrooms and abundant outdoor space allows for both free play and a wide variety of enrichment activities.
|School Type||Early Childhood / Day Care|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-Kindergarten|
|Summer School Offered||Yes|
|Total Students||151 students|
|Student Body Type||n/a|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 44%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||1 teachers|
|Average Class Size||21 students|
|List of Courses Offered||Link to List of Courses|
|Matriculation DataMatric. Data||Link to Matriculation Data|
|Classroom Dress Code||Casual|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Tuition Notes||Our prices vary greatly dependent upon schedule: we offer 1/2 days, full days part time or full time. $12,800-$22,200|
National avg.: 85%
|Admissions Director||Jenna Fennell|
|Total Sports Offered||7 sports|
|Sports||Baseball, Cheering, Dance, Flag Football, Football, Soccer, VolleyballBaseball, Cheering,|
Dance, Flag Football,
|Total ExtracurricularsTotal Extra-curric.||8 extracurriculars|
|ExtracurricularsExtra-curric.||Club or Organization:|
Computers, Lego Robotics, Mad Science
Arts and Music Programs:
Ceramics, Creative Cooking, Dance - Recreational & Competitive, Glee Club, Young Rembrandts
- We see what you see you in your child. Our goal is to give children the opportunity to expand their knowledge, to learn about their capabilities and to develop positive ways to express themselves. This starts with a loving and nurturing environment filled with plenty of activities that promote enjoyment and confidence. We provide enrichment activities for children as young as 18 months.
- Enrichment activities round-out the preschooler`s day
- Children take part in a full range of dance classes which include:T ap Ballet, Tumbling, Street dance & Jazz dance.
- Drop off your children and relax, they're in good hands!
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Los Gatos Grades: NS-PK | 36 students
16035 Los Gatos Almaden Road
Los Gatos, CA 95032
(408)356-3211 3.2 NS-PK
- San Jose Grades: PK-8 | 191 students
1980 Hamilton Avenue
San Jose, CA 95125
(408)626-8008 2.7 PK-8
- San Jose Grades: NS-K | 95 students
4645 Albany Drive
San Jose, CA 95129
(408)985-1460 2.5 NS-K
- Campbell Grades: NS-K
1260 Erin Way
Campbell, CA 95008
(408)559-1566 1.9 NS-K
This school is amazing. Sadly, my son had to leave to go to public Kindergarten which is disappointing compared to ADPP Campbell. His competency in English and Mathematics is amazing, at 5 he can read, add, subtract, and intuitivly solve complexities like multiplying and moderately complicates sequences and series (i.e. "patterns).
- Posted by Parent - n.car
July 16, 2018
As you’ve been doing your boarding school research, you’ve likely seen ISEE/SSAT score submission requirements for your target schools, and understand how important scores are to the admissions process. Unfortunately, tremendous candidates can get bypassed because they were not able to demonstrate what they knew on test day.
July 13, 2018
Schools for the artistically gifted child are in short supply.
June 26, 2018
Many people thought vouchers would never amount to much. Not only have they amounted to a great deal more than anybody could have thought, but vouchers have encouraged several more education choices to flourish.