Adventist Union School
- Top Ranked CA School
- Grades: Kindergarten-8
- Enrollment: 60 students
- Yearly Tuition: $3,920
- Average class size: 20 students
- Application Deadline: None / Rolling
- Source: Verified school update
Academics and Faculty
Tuition and Acceptance Rate
- At Adventist Union, we have been providing a quality, Christian education since 1946 for students in Kindergarten thru Eighth Grade, serving the Bellflower and surrounding areas. Our mission is to develop the student's mental, physical, spiritual and social skills in a loving, nurturing environment, through the dedicated efforts of professionally qualified caring, Christian educators. We pledge that with God's help we will attempt to teach your child about God and His character of Love; help your child develop a personal love and faith relationship with Jesus; teach your child to communicate with God and to provide opportunities for the same; enable your child to recognize his self-worth as a member of God's family; help your child develop a Christian character; provide a learning atmosphere where Christian virtues are seen, valued and accepted; assist your child in the acquisition of basic academic skills for a life of service; provide opportunities for developing your child's God-given talents; help your child develop qualities of tolerance, courtesy and understanding; and lead your child to accept a personal sense of mission in preparing for the soon return of Jesus.
Frequently Asked Questions
How much does Adventist Union School cost?
Adventist Union School's tuition is approximately $3,920 for private students.
What is Adventist Union School's ranking?
When is the application deadline for Adventist Union School?
The application deadline for Adventist Union School is rolling (applications are reviewed as they are received year-round).
Endorse Adventist Union School. Endorsements should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities
- Academic or athletic awards