St Raymond School
- The philosophy of St. Raymond School is founded on Catholic values as revealed through the Gospel message of Jesus Christ.
- Our faith-community shares in the mission of the Church in endeavoring to further the Reign of God through lives committed to justice, peace, and reconciliation.
- Our school affirms, respects, and honors parents as the primary educators of their children.
- In partnership with them we prepare our students to be full and active members of the Church and society, thoroughly grounded in the principles and practices of faith and morals.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Catholic Educational Association (NCEA)|
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades Kindergarten-8|
|Total Students||297 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 45%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||12 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||25:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Downey Grades: NS-8 | 328 students
10441 Downey Ave
Downey, CA 90241
(562)869-9969 1.9 NS-8
- Downey Grades: NS-12 | 797 students
12808 Woodruff Avenue
Downey, CA 90242
(562)803-4076 2.1 NS-12
- Bellflower Grades: K-8 | 60 students
15548 Santa Ana Ave
Bellflower, CA 90706
(562)867-0718 2.5 K-8
- Norwalk Grades: K-8 | 153 students
13817 Pioneer Blvd
Norwalk, CA 90650
(562)863-5721 4.1 K-8
The Seattle area is home to many fine private schools as well as to major companies such as Microsoft, Boeing and Starbucks.
Religion is important to you. You want your children to be educated in a school where your religion matters.
The COVID-19 has turned our lives upside down. Sending your children back to school raises all sorts of concerns for their safety and education. We answer some of your questions here.