St Raymond School
- The philosophy of St. Raymond School is founded on Catholic values as revealed through the Gospel message of Jesus Christ.
- Our faith-community shares in the mission of the Church in endeavoring to further the Reign of God through lives committed to justice, peace, and reconciliation.
- Our school affirms, respects, and honors parents as the primary educators of their children.
- In partnership with them we prepare our students to be full and active members of the Church and society, thoroughly grounded in the principles and practices of faith and morals.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Catholic Educational Association (NCEA)|
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades Kindergarten-8|
|Total Students||328 students|
|Student Body Type||n/a|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 44%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||12 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||27:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Downey Grades: NS-8 | 328 students
10441 Downey Ave
Downey, CA 90241
(562)869-9969 1.9 NS-8
- Bell Gardens Grades: NS-8 | 222 students
6824 Toler Ave
Bell Gardens, CA 90201
(562)927-1216 2.7 NS-8
- Downey Grades: NS-12 | 797 students
12808 Woodruff Avenue
Downey, CA 90242
(562)803-4076 2.1 NS-12
- Bellflower Grades: K-8 | 44 students
15548 Santa Ana Ave
Bellflower, CA 90706
(562)867-0718 2.5 K-8
- Norwalk Grades: K-8 | 153 students
13817 Pioneer Blvd
Norwalk, CA 90650
(562)863-5721 4.1 K-8
What is a lab school? It's a K-12 school or school with some variation of those grades which is operated by a university or college.
Helicopter, velcro and snowplow parents can't stand the thought of their children having difficulty with anything. Over-protective parents come in several flavors. More here.
Raising money for your small school never seems to end. There is always some pressing need. And a few long-term ones as well. We offer some tips, suggestions and strategies to help you tackle this important aspect of your school's financial situation.