El Dorado Adventist School
5.00 (1 review)
- El Dorado Adventist School serves 159 students in grades Kindergarten-12 and is a member of the General Conference of the Seventh Day Adventist Church (GCSDAC).
- The student:teacher of El Dorado Adventist School is 12:1 and the school's religious affiliation is Seventh Day Adventist.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||General Conference of the Seventh Day Adventist Church (GCSDAC)|
|Religious Affiliation||Seventh Day Adventist|
|Grades Offered||Grades Kindergarten-12|
|Total Students||159 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 44%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||13 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||12:1|
National avg.: 13:1
|Average Class Size||13 students|
|Classroom Dress Code||Casual|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Tuition Notes||Please see web page for tuition|
National avg.: 85%
Nearby Private Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Placerville Grades: PK-1 | 23 students
2771 Spear St.
Placerville, CA 95667
(530)626-1202 6.9 PK-1
- Shingle Springs Grades: PK-8 | 154 students
3800 North Shingle Road
Shingle Springs, CA 95682
(530)672-6657 10.3 PK-8
I love this school! It is warm and friendly. I like that it is a small school so you get to know the office staff, teachers, other kids and parents. The classes are small as well which is nice. It is a very loving environment. My kids have really flourished. They came to this school shy and without confidence and they have changed because of the love and guidance of all the people involved with the school. I leave the kids at school without any worries.
- Posted by Parent - Proud parent
Most private schools have endowment funds. We explain how these work and why schools are fortunate to have them in tough times.
COVID-19 has turned education at every level upside-down, inside-out. We offer some steps to guide your planning for academic year 2020-21.
Teachers and parents are concerned about the teaching that will take place post-pandemic. I have tried to cover their concerns in the following set of questions and answers.