Adventure Kids, Inc. dba Northwest Child Development Center
Adventure Kids, Inc. dba Northwest Child Development Center Photo #2 - NAEYC Accredited center serving infants through age 8. With the help and understanding of the families, we continually assess the growth and development of each child to ensure individualized instruction for each child. Evaluations are done four times per year.
Adventure Kids, Inc. dba Northwest Child Development Center Photo #3 - We strongly believe in open ended learning experiences.
Adventure Kids, Inc. dba Northwest Child Development Center Photo #5 - Exploration and fascinating learning! We scaffold from the children's interest to promote on growing learning situations.
Give Your Child the Very Best! Nationally accredited (NAEYC), highlyeducational program serving ages Infant/Toddlers (6 weeks) to 6 years.
Curriculum & Assessment programs used areTeaching StrategiesGOLD and the "familyself-assessment tool "Ages and Stages" (ASQ-3).
Children are assessed 4 times ayear (2 formal and 2 informal). Can individualize curriculum for each child.
- School Type: Early Childhood / Day Care
- Grades: Nursery/Preschool-Prekindergarten
- Students: 76 students
- Yearly Tuition: $200
- Acceptance rate: 95%
- Average class size: 20 students
- Application Deadline: None / Rolling
School Membership(s)School Assoc.
Learning Difference Programs
Learning Programs Supported
Mild Learning Differences; Speech
Summer School Offered
Student Body Type
% Students of Color
State avg.: 28%
Academics and Faculty
Total Classroom Teachers
Student : Teacher Ratio
National avg.: 13:1
% Faculty w/Advanced Degree
Average Class Size
Classroom Dress Code
Tuition and Acceptance Rate
None / Rolling
Yearly Tuition Cost
Variable Tuition Rates depending on the program selected. $200 per week per full time PS child. $275 infant/toddler
% on Financial Aid
Average Financial Aid Grant
National avg.: 85%
- Educational Program
- State of the Art Facilities & Playground
- Staff/Child Ratios: Preschool: 1 to 10; Infant 2:7;Toddler: 2 to 9.
- 2 snacks provided daily
- Formal Evaluation of Children's Progress (4 times per year)
- Individualized Classrooms based on ages of the children and development level
- Health, dental, vision, hearing screenings using outside agencies
- Individual & Class Photos
- Teaching StrategiesGOLD (also used by the Leominster school district)
- ASQ-3: "Ages and Stages" Family assessment of child
- Scholastic Book Club
- Ability to meet individual child's needs based onassessments.
- Field Trips
I am a 22 year old that will never forget NWCDC! I started there when I was 4 until age 6 and still fondly remember my time there. I was reading at a second grade level when I got I to kindergarten due to the fantastic curriculum. I also knew sign language and basic writing.I'm sure things have changed, but I'm so glad my mom sent me there!
My son is so happy coming here, and I love to see how happy he is coming here too. He is learning so much and making friends which is letting his socialization skills sky-rocket. I definitely would recommend NCDC to any one of my friends and family!
Our kids love it here! They feel very comfortable and we are really happy with the activities that are offered. The staff do a really great job with the kids.
Endorse Adventure Kids, Inc. dba Northwest Child Development Center. Endorsements should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities
- Academic or athletic awards
How Exposed Is Your School?
There's much more to running a small private school than offering great academics and teaching. Be sure to check under the hood regularly to make sure everything keeps running smoothly.
Teen Travel In Uncertain Times
Most adults find traveling more complicated and challenging that it was pre-pandemic. We offer some suggestions for safe teen travel in these uncertain times.
Using Facebook, YouTube and Pinterest to Promote Your School
Social media is an effective marketing tool for your school. Here are some suggestions for using Facebook, YouTube and Pinterest.