Piccolo Mondo Learning Center Inc
- When we opened Piccolo Mondo Learning Center in Leominster, Massachusetts on January 9, 1989, our goal was to provide a positive learning environment in which our children would grow and flourish through challenging programs based on a set of beliefs.
- A belief in the fundamental importance of safety, growth, care and the development of the early learning experience in a child's life.
- A belief that a social groups provide your child with an opportunity to develop a positive self-image, to learn democratic living by sharing and making choices, to learn independence through constructive resolution and by reacting to varied stimuli and situations; and to develop self-confident speech patterns by speaking.
- A belief to expand your child's natural curiosity with effective exposure to diverse cultures and lifestyle choices and the inclusion or immersion of children with disabilities.
|School Type||Early Childhood / Day Care|
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Association for the Education of Young Children|
Other special emphasis association(s)
|Grades Offered||Grades Nursery/Preschool-Prekindergarten|
|Total Students||95 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||1 teacher|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- People that viewed Piccolo Mondo Learning Center Inc also viewed these schools: Adventure Kids, Inc. dba Northwest Child Development Center.
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Leominster Grades: NS-PK | 76 students
194 Arlington Street
Leominster, MA 01453
(978)534-5163 2.2 NS-PK
Most private schools have endowment funds. We explain how these work and why schools are fortunate to have them in tough times.
COVID-19 has turned education at every level upside-down, inside-out. We offer some steps to guide your planning for academic year 2020-21.
Teachers and parents are concerned about the teaching that will take place post-pandemic. I have tried to cover their concerns in the following set of questions and answers.