Aktiv Learning Academy
- Aktiv Learning Academy's mission is to provide a well rounded support system for our students and their families, along with maintining a structural environment so that each student may accomplish independent skills and develop their talents to their fullest potential.
- At Aktiv Learning Academy is take professional pride in the quality of service we provide. See WEBSITE for more Info.
|School Type||Special Education School|
|Grades Offered||Grades Kindergarten-6|
|Learning Difference Programs||Yes|
|Learning Programs Supported||Language and Behavior|
|Summer School Offered||Yes|
|Student Body Type||n/a|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||3 teachers|
|Average Class Size||5 students|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Admissions Director||Maribel Alvarez|
|Total Sports Offered||6 sports|
|Sports||Baseball, Basketball, Dance, Indoor Soccer, Softball, SwimmingBaseball, Basketball,|
Dance, Indoor Soccer,
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Miami Grades: 1-12 | 176 students
9600 Sw 107th Ave
Miami, FL 33176
(305)271-9771 10.5 1-12
- Miami Grades: 1-12 | 70 students
991 Nw 54th St
Miami, FL 33127
(305)758-9910 5.7 1-12
- Miami Grades: 3-12 | 36 students
18900 Ne 25th Ave
Miami, FL 33180
(305)792-7060 13.5 3-12
Learn more about Financing Your Kids’ Education in Private School.
Our children's education is a critical concern. That's why we elected to send our kids to private school in the first place. However, this COVID-19 virus is controlling everything. And it will continue to do so indefinitely until we have vaccines to protect us. With that in mind, here are five things you need to do when you are a parent with children in private school during this horrific pandemic.
If you are thinking about private school for your child in the aftermath of the 2020 COVID-19 pandemic, you should exercise even more due diligence than you usually would. More here.