Aktiv Learning Academy
Tel: (786) 293-7000
- Aktiv Learning Academy's mission is to provide a well rounded support system for our students and their families, along with maintining a structural environment so that each student may accomplish independent skills and develop their talents to their fullest potential.
- At Aktiv Learning Academy is take professional pride in the quality of service we provide. See WEBSITE for more Info.
|School Type||Special Education School|
|Grades Offered||Grades Kindergarten-3|
|Learning Difference Programs||Yes|
|Learning Programs Supported||Language and Behavior|
|Summer School Offered||Yes|
|Total Students||17 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 44%
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||3 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||6:1|
National avg.: 13:1
|Average Class Size||5 students|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Admissions Director||Maribel Alvarez|
|Total Sports Offered||6 sports|
|Sports||Baseball, Basketball, Dance, Indoor Soccer, Softball, SwimmingBaseball, Basketball,|
Dance, Indoor Soccer,
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Miami Grades: 1-12 | 168 students
9600 Sw 107th Ave
Miami, FL 33176
(305) 271-9771 10.5 1-12
- Miami Grades: 1-12 | 70 students
991 Nw 54th St
Miami, FL 33127
(305) 758-9910 5.7 1-12
- Miami Grades: 3-12 | 36 students
18900 Ne 25th Ave
Miami, FL 33180
(305) 792-7060 13.5 3-12
If you live outside the United States, choosing an American private school can be a confusing process. Here is an overview of the process.
Many people thought vouchers would never amount to much. Not only have they amounted to a great deal more than anybody could have thought, but vouchers have encouraged several more education choices to flourish.
Now that school has safely reopened, what can we parents do to support and encourage the schools we care about so much?