All Saints Regional School
- All Saints Regional School endeavors to provide a well-balanced curriculum through which knowledge, skills, and attitudes needed for daily living can be acquired.
- Students are challenged to develop their full potential with an acquiring mind while always realizing a sense of accomplishment.
- All Saints Regional School strives to provide students with a spiritual and academic environment where love and care preside.
- This is achieved by Developing sound morals, according to the teachings of the church, Creating a positive social environment that is conducive to Christian living, Implementing educational programs and policies that develop the full potential in each child and successfully prepare them for life in the 21st century.
- The school currently operates as a regional school, serving the communities of southwestern Fayette County and eastern Greene County.
- All Saints Regional School provides a preschool program for three-year old and four-year old children and an elementary education program for students in grades K-6.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Catholic Educational Association (NCEA)|
Other religious school association(s)
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-6|
|Total Students||94 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 22%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||8 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||12:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
Most private schools have endowment funds. We explain how these work and why schools are fortunate to have them in tough times.
COVID-19 has turned education at every level upside-down, inside-out. We offer some steps to guide your planning for academic year 2020-21.
Teachers and parents are concerned about the teaching that will take place post-pandemic. I have tried to cover their concerns in the following set of questions and answers.