Apple Montessori School
Apple Montessori School believes that the school community is responsible for discovering and nurturing the unique individual potential of each child.
Our curriculum provides a sound academic background while stimulating and challenging each child to meet his or her own particular needs and learning pace.
Our classrooms are rich with Montessori materials and supporting activities to promote intellectual as well as social growth.
We instill through example and action a love of learning, a strong work ethic, creativity, respect and compassion for others.
- School Type: Montessori School
- Grades: Nursery/Preschool
- Average class size: 21 students
- Application Deadline: None / Rolling
Student Body Type
Academics and Faculty
Average Class Size
Tuition and Acceptance Rate
None / Rolling
- Inspiring a love of learning for thousands of NJ children for 45 years: Apple Montessori Schools offers child-inspired infant, toddler, preschool and kindergarten programs for children ages six months through six years. We offer 15 convenient locations in north and central New Jersey with two schools in Hoboken (also see our 220 Sinatra Drive location). Our Wayne Nevins school includes an elementary program. Apple Montessori was recently named Most Loved Preschool in the Hoboken/Jersey City area.
- Our difference: We are devoted to nurturing the whole child intellectually, socially, emotionally, and beyond. It is the core of all we do. Scientific research confirms that Montessori children have an advantage not only academically, but also in social and emotional development. Children learn more rapidly from birth to age 6 than any other time in their lives, and our approach makes the most of that critical learning time with proven curriculum and enrichment programs. By recognizing that no two children are the same, our approach cultivates the unique potential of each and every child in a caring, safe, and supportive school environment.
- Safety-certified schools: Your child`s health and safety are paramount. Our schools and staff have been certified by Secure Education Consultants, headed by former secret service agents for the White House. We work diligently to enforce the procedures outlined by the State of New Jersey`s School Safety and Security best practice guidelines. Our protocols include ongoing staff training, regular drills, state-of-the-art fingerprint technology, advanced surveillance systems, and hospital grade germ sanitizing machines to reduce 99.9% of germs and viruses.
- Our team: Maria Montessori believed that teachers are most successful when they embrace the idea that children are innately curious and give them the freedom to explore their own passions at their own pace. Our warm and wonderful staff takes great pride in encouraging the big and small milestones that happen each day for your child.
- The Montessori advantage: Children follow their own passions at their own paceMulti-age classrooms to encourage peer-to-peer teaching and learningHands-on, experiential-based learning that brings abstract principles to life expert, nurturing teachers professionally trained in the Montessori method.
- Our safe, supportive environment is designed to foster self-esteem, creativity, and independence. Our core curriculum includes math, science, technology, history, geography, language arts and foreign language in addition to enrichment programs in art, music, character development and ethics. The curriculum integrates STEAM principles and hands-on math, science, history and geography, technology; our Montessori Plus curriculum includes character education, foreign language, fine arts, music and drama, and physical education. We also offer FasTracKids, an accelerated gifted program as well as summer camp. Please call us or visit our website to arrange a tour. We look forward to welcoming your family to the Apple Montessori family!
Endorse Apple Montessori School. Endorsements should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities
- Academic or athletic awards
Understanding Private School Tuition
We look at why tuition costs vary so widely from school to school.
Books About Private School
What's private school really like? Find out from people who have been there.
You Won't Find....
You won't find several things in private schools which you will find in public schools.