- Appletree welcomes you to find out all you can about our school.
- We provide an exceptional academic foundation for three year old through 4th Grade along with nurturing the emotional and spiritual aspects of each child.
- We provide a safe, comfortable and challenging learning environment for each of our students.
- We look forward to speaking with you in the future.
- The Academy uses the Christian ABEKA curriculum as the foundation of studies.
- This curriculum provides a solid academic foundation and is typically a year ahead of public programs. The teachers augment the classes with additional supporting materials.
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-3|
|Total Students||99 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color||
State avg.: 26%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||9 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||11:1
National avg.: 13:1
|Average Class Size||10 students|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
FairfaxGrades: PK-8 | 341 students
9211 Arlington Blvd
Fairfax, VA 22031
WoodbridgeGrades: K-12 | 12 students
3480 Commission Ct
Woodbridge, VA 22192
AnnandaleGrades: NS-8 | 205 students
3827 Woodburn Road
Annandale, VA 22003
BurkeGrades: PK-8 | 296 students
6398 Nativity Ln
Burke, VA 22015
FairfaxGrades: K-12 | 694 students
11204 Braddock Road
Fairfax, VA 22030
July 20, 2017
July 12, 2017
Here are five facts about Montessori schools to bear in mind when exploring preschools and primary schools for your child.
July 12, 2017
What are the advantages and/or disadvantages of a for profit versus a not for profit school? Is one kind of school better than the other?