- Appletree welcomes you to find out all you can about our school.
- We provide an exceptional academic foundation for three year old through 4th Grade along with nurturing the emotional and spiritual aspects of each child.
- We provide a safe, comfortable and challenging learning environment for each of our students.
- We look forward to speaking with you in the future.
- The Academy uses the Christian ABEKA curriculum as the foundation of studies.
- This curriculum provides a solid academic foundation and is typically a year ahead of public programs. The teachers augment the classes with additional supporting materials.
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-3|
|Total Students||99 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 26%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||9 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||11:1|
National avg.: 13:1
|Average Class Size||10 students|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- WoodbridgeGrades: K-12 | 12 students
3480 Commission Ct
Woodbridge, VA 22192
- FairfaxGrades: PK-8 | 341 students
9211 Arlington Blvd
Fairfax, VA 22031
- Mc LeanGrades: NS-8
1411 Balls Hill Road
Mc Lean, VA 22101
- AnnandaleGrades: NS-8 | 216 students
3827 Woodburn Road
Annandale, VA 22003
- BurkeGrades: PK-8 | 296 students
6398 Nativity Ln
Burke, VA 22015
January 19, 2018
Depending on their family circumstances, our Presidents received a wide range of primary and secondary schooling.
January 19, 2018
A fascinating look at where our first Presidents went to school.
January 18, 2018
From time to time we all wonder how things might have turned out if circumstances and situations had been different. We apply that questioning to private schools.