Argyle Christian Preschool & Kindergarten
- Argyle Christian Preschool And Kindergarten is a fully accredited preschool and provides quality care, education and development for each child to reach his/her greatest potential spiritually, mentally, physically, socially and emotionally.
- This is to be accomplished by providing learning and developmental experiences consistent with the Christian principles of the church, based on the authority of the Bible.
- Argyle Christian Preschool and Kindergarten is to be an integral and vital part of the total ministry at The Church at Argyle.
- Our program focuses on the child by identifying individual needs and providing experiences and materials that promote healthy growth and development.
- In realizing that "growth is an exemplification of the principle of continuity," materials and experiences are related in an organized and sequential manner.
- They move from that which is familiar to broader , unknown experiences.
- The program values the role of the teacher as care giver, guide, stimulator and facilitator.
- It strives to give each child a strong foundation upon which to build further knowledge and success.
- It encourages parental involvement because early childhood programs are not a substitute for the home, but rather and extension of it.
- Our mission at ACPK is to provide quality education, care, and development for each child entrusted to us.
- We want them all to reach their greatest potential- spiritually, physically, socially and emotionally.
- We accomplish these things by providing first-rate learning and developmental experiences consistent with Christian principles and Biblical authority.
|School Type||Early Childhood / Day Care|
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Association of Christian Schools International (ACSI)|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-Kindergarten|
|Total Students||100 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 32%
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||15 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||7:1|
National avg.: 13:1
|% Faculty w/Advanced Degree|
|Average Class Size||16 students|
|Classroom Dress Code||Casual|
(Only for Kindergarten - uniforms)
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Tuition Notes||Tuition is different for each class.|
|% on Financial Aid|
|Admissions Director||Terri Johnson|
|Admissions Associate||Sharon Stapp|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- JacksonvilleGrades: PK-12 | 607 students
7587 Blanding Blvd.
Jacksonville, FL 32244
- JacksonvilleGrades: PK-8 | 484 students
5752 Blanding Blvd
Jacksonville, FL 32244
- Orange ParkGrades: NS-K
415 Meldrum Lane
Orange Park, FL 32065
- MiddleburgGrades: PK-8 | 402 students
1610 Blanding Blvd.
Middleburg, FL 32068
Nearby Homes for Sale
January 08, 2018
Changes to the Tax Code in late 2017 included the addition of saving for K-12 private school education to 529 plans. We take a look at what this means for families thinking about private school for their children.
January 07, 2018
From time to time we all wonder how things might have turned out if circumstances and situations had been different. We apply that questioning to private schools.
December 27, 2017
Hundreds of private schools, and for that matter, public schools, outside the United States will be happy to have you as a teacher for a few years.