Annunciation Catholic School
5.00 (4 reviews)
- The Mission of Annunciation Catholic School is to develop the potential of every child while fostering the Christian ideals of love, witness, and service in partnership with families and parishes.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Catholic Educational Association (NCEA)|
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-8|
|Learning Difference Programs||Yes|
|Learning Programs Supported||Resource Teacher avail.|
|Total Students||402 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 41%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||33 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||12:1|
National avg.: 13:1
|% Faculty w/Advanced Degree|
|Average Class Size||20 students|
|List of Courses Offered||Link to List of Courses|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|% on Financial Aid|
National avg.: 85%
|Admissions Director||Victoria Farrington|
|Admissions Associate||Marlee L. Logan|
|Total Sports Offered||6 sports|
|Sports||Basketball, Cheering, Cross Country, Soccer, Softball, VolleyballBasketball, Cheering,|
Cross Country, Soccer,
|Total ExtracurricularsTotal Extra-curric.||27 extracurriculars|
|ExtracurricularsExtra-curric.||Club or Organization:|
Altar Servers, American Heritage Girls, Angel News, Battle of the Books, Bishop's Bowl, Brain Brawl, Chess Club, Lego Robotics Club, Math Buddies, Math Counts, Modern Woodsmen Essays, NJHS, NJHS Academic Support, Respect Life Contests, Safety Patrol, Science Fair -Diocesan, Spelling Bees, Student Council, Yearbook
Arts and Music Programs:
Band, Choir, Drama, Jan's Dance Academy, Young Rembrandts Art Classes
Recreational Athletic Programs:
Knights of Columbus Soccer and Basketball Free Throw Contests, Martial Arts, Run/Walk
- The mission of Annunciation Catholic School is to develop the potential of every child while fostering the Christian ideals of love, witness, and servicein partnership with families and parishes.
- BELIEF STATEMENTS
- At Annunciation Catholic School we believe: The school builds on the spiritual and academic foundations initiated by school families. A moral foundation is centered and fostered on Christ and His Gospel message. Students are developing to their fullest potential spiritually, intellectually, socially, emotionally, and physically. Students are learning to take ownership of their actions. Students are preparing for future educational endeavors through a challenging, supportive, and healthy learning environment. Students are preparing to meet personal and social responsibilities in our ever-changing world.
Profile last updated:
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Middleburg Grades: PK-8 | 63 students
1650 Blanding Blvd
Middleburg, FL 32068
(904)291-1875 0.4 PK-8
- Middleburg Grades: K-12 | 97 students
1532 Long Bay Rd
Middleburg, FL 32068
(904)282-2068 3.2 K-12
- Jacksonville Grades: PK-K | 100 students
6823 Argyle Forest Blvd
Jacksonville, FL 32244
(904)778-4838 6.5 PK-K
- Jacksonville Grades: NS-12 | 415 students
5732 Normandy Blvd
Jacksonville, FL 32205
(904)786-0028 14 NS-12
- Orange Park Grades: K-12 | 118 students
772 Foxridge Center Dr
Orange Park, FL 32065
(904)298-3500 3.8 K-12
My children came to Annunciation Catholic School 2 yrs ago from the public school system. Both of my children have thrived in the environment this school provides. There is plenty of one on one attention from the teachers and the circulum is challenging but focused on learning. As a family we have enjoyed the dedication and care of the entire Annunciation family.
- Posted by Parent - Tracie
I do not know other schools first hand. ACS was our first choice because my husband & I were both brought up with Catholic educations. We may not be the best parents, but we understand the importance of prayer. I may not be as well behaved as my children (ok, it's not even close!), but I try to share agape. Why am I sharing this?! I feared, 5 years ago, becoming part of this school community ... that we wouldn't fit "the mold" ... that we weren't "private school material" ... and I can honestly say that there is no mold. Our school has teachers and staff that go out of their way to keep us informed & reassured that our kids are in the best hands possible. We have volunteers who give of their time because they want to see the school excel & the kids have fun. I have formed bonds with families who have improved my life with their presence. I come away from school events feeling loved & affirmed in our choice for our 3 children.
- Posted by Parent - Jenn K
We are so pleased with Annunciation. The quality of the education is fantastic, and the teachers are true masters at what they do. I would recommend it to anyone with young children.
- Posted by Parent - sharp
Annunciation provides a loving and caring environment for our children, while challenging them academically. We are extremely satisfied and would recommend this school to anyone who is new to the area or dissatisfied with their current school.
- Posted by Parent - Kerry
Choosing a college is one of the rituals every family with a junior in private school needs to cope with. These five metrics will give you an overview of the process.
A long summer break offers plenty of time for a wide range of activities for every age group. Here are some of the options available.
Educating a gifted child can be daunting as there is no clear roadmap for your child's education. Some thoughts and suggestions here.