Calvary Christian Academy
- The purpose of Calvary Christian Academy is to provide the children of our church with a safe and controlled environment in which we can encourage them to find out what God has planned for their lives and educate them to a level from which they can take the next step in following His plan.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Accelerated Christian Education (ACE) or (School of Tomorrow)|
Other religious school association(s)
|Grades Offered||Grades Kindergarten-12|
|Summer School Offered||Yes|
|Total Students||107 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 41%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||14 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||8:1|
National avg.: 13:1
|Average Class Size||10 students|
|Classroom Dress Code||Formal|
(Boys- Khaki/Navy pants, Girls-Khaki/Navy Mid-Calf Skirts, Light Blue Polo)
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Yearly Tuition Cost||$2,150|
National avg.: 85%
|Admissions Director||Tim Pledger|
|Admissions Associate||Brandie Martin|
|Total Sports Offered||3 sports|
|Sports||Basketball, Football, VolleyballBasketball, Football,|
|Total ExtracurricularsTotal Extra-curric.||1 extracurriculars|
|ExtracurricularsExtra-curric.||Arts and Music Programs:|
- "Building Young People To Be The Christian Leaders Of Tomorrow!"
- CCA has been serving the youth and families of Clay County for over 20 years now! Our goal has been to help build young people to be the Christian leaders of tomorrow. Our purpose is to train the students in the knowledge of God, the Christian way of life and to give them an excellent education. Our commitment is to demonstrate a caring concern for each student`s well-being in these 4 areas: Mentally (wisdom), Physically (stature), Spiritually (favor with God), and Socially (favor with others).
Profile last updated:
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Orange Park Grades: NS-12 | 118 students
772 Foxridge Center Dr
Orange Park, FL 32065
(904)298-3500 6.9 NS-12
What are the attributes which make 21st century military schools so special? We find out in this article.
A parent and I chat about finding the best school for her daughter. While the parent may be fictitious, her questions are quite typical of the kind of questions and concerns parents have when thinking about sending their children to private school.
We look at several ways you can use to search for private schools. Whether you are beginning the search process for a school for your child or just want to find out more about particular schools, we offer some tips and tricks to make searching more efficient.