Argyle Christian Preschool
Tel: (904) 778-4838
- Argyle Christian Preschool And Kindergarten is a fully accredited preschool and provides quality care, education and development for each child to reach his/her greatest potential spiritually, mentally, physically, socially and emotionally.
- This is to be accomplished by providing learning and developmental experiences consistent with the Christian principles of the church, based on the authority of the Bible.
- Argyle Christian Preschool and Kindergarten is to be an integral and vital part of the total ministry at The Church at Argyle.
- Our program focuses on the child by identifying individual needs and providing experiences and materials that promote healthy growth and development.
- In realizing that "growth is an exemplification of the principle of continuity," materials and experiences are related in an organized and sequential manner.
- They move from that which is familiar to broader , unknown experiences.
- The program values the role of the teacher as care giver, guide, stimulator and facilitator.
- It strives to give each child a strong foundation upon which to build further knowledge and success.
- It encourages parental involvement because early childhood programs are not a substitute for the home, but rather and extension of it.
- Our mission at ACPK is to provide quality education, care, and development for each child entrusted to us.
- We want them all to reach their greatest potential- spiritually, physically, socially and emotionally.
- We accomplish these things by providing first-rate learning and developmental experiences consistent with Christian principles and Biblical authority.
|School Type||Early Childhood / Day Care|
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Association of Christian Schools International (ACSI)|
|Grades Offered||Grades Nursery/Preschool-Prekindergarten|
|Summer School Offered||Yes|
|Total Students||100 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 44%
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||15 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||7:1|
National avg.: 13:1
|% Faculty w/Advanced Degree|
|Average Class Size||16 students|
|Classroom Dress Code||Casual|
(Only for Kindergarten - uniforms)
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Tuition Notes||Tuition is different for each class.|
|% on Financial Aid|
|Admissions Director||Terri Johnson|
|Admissions Associate||Sharon Stapp|
Profile last updated:
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Jacksonville Grades: PK-12 | 577 students
7587 Blanding Blvd.
Jacksonville, FL 32244
(904) 777-3040 1.3 PK-12
- Jacksonville Grades: PK-12 | 437 students
5732 Normandy Blvd
Jacksonville, FL 32205
(904) 786-0028 8 PK-12
- Jacksonville Grades: PK-8 | 443 students
5752 Blanding Blvd
Jacksonville, FL 32244
(904) 771-5800 3.6 PK-8
- Orange Park Grades: NS-K
415 Meldrum Lane
Orange Park, FL 32065
(904) 291-9991 4 NS-K
You will encounter COOP, HSPT and TACHS if you are applying to some Roman Catholic high schools.
This article aims to show you where to look for information about school reopening protocols, school reopening communications, schools that have closed, and schools with COVID-19 cases, among other COVID-19 related issues.
The COVID-19 has turned our lives upside down. Sending your children back to school raises all sorts of concerns for their safety and education. We answer some of your questions here.