Arthur I. Meyer Jewish Preparatory School
- Meyer Prep is an independent Jewish day school for students in kindergarten to eighth grade.
- Founded in 1973, the prestigious preparatory school has established a legacy of progressive education.
- Meyer Prep is a proud member of the Posnack School Network, ranked the #1 Jewish school in America.
- Situated on a beautiful 14-acre campus featuring state-of-the-art technology for all students including an Innovation Lab with 3-D printers, Media Production Center, Theater, art studios, science labs, indoor and outdoor sports centers, fields and courtyards.
- Meyer Prep is an International Baccalaureate World School and a Department of Education Exemplary High Performing Blue Ribbon School. The unique culture is one that values academic achievement while empowering students to develop a strong sense of responsibility and awareness for themselves, their school community and the greater community at large.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||International Baccalaureate (IB) World School|
Florida Council of Independent Schools (FCIS)
|Grades Offered||Grades Kindergarten-8|
|Awards||Blue Ribbon School - Selected in 2013|
|Total Students||134 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||30 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||4:1|
National avg.: 13:1
|% Faculty w/Advanced Degree|
|Average Class Size||16 students|
|List of Courses Offered||Link to List of Courses|
|Classroom Dress Code||Casual|
(school polo shirt)
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|% on Financial Aid|
|Admissions Director||Natalie Barak|
|Total Sports Offered||5 sports|
|Sports||Basketball, Flag Football, Soccer, Track and Field, VolleyballBasketball, Flag Football,|
Soccer, Track and Field,
|Total ExtracurricularsTotal Extra-curric.||2 extracurriculars|
|ExtracurricularsExtra-curric.||Arts and Music Programs:|
Band, Musical Theater
- Starting its 45th year, Meyer Preparatory has established itself as a preeminent school and center for learning in Palm Beach County. For every student, the experience at Meyer Prep begins with academics. Our curriculum is rigorous, stimulating and inspiring. As an Exemplary High Performing Department of Education Blue Ribbon School and an International Baccalaureate World School, our top-quality programs are internationally recognized for innovation and excellence. Learning is based on several disciplines and students receive the best education in expository writing, mathematics, science, creative expression, critical thinking and a second language, Hebrew. More importantly, we not only challenge the mind, we nurture the soul.
Nearby Homes for Sale
Most private schools have endowment funds. We explain how these work and why schools are fortunate to have them in tough times.
COVID-19 has turned education at every level upside-down, inside-out. We offer some steps to guide your planning for academic year 2020-21.
Teachers and parents are concerned about the teaching that will take place post-pandemic. I have tried to cover their concerns in the following set of questions and answers.