Assumption Catholic School
- The Assumption School community, in the presence of God and as a member of the Assumption Parish community, is committed to providing a quality Catholic education where children and learning come first.
- The philosophy of education at Assumption Catholic School follows the guidelines of the Education Department of the Diocese of St. Augustine, Florida.
- Our curriculum is designed to provide each child with an opportunity to realize the three fold purpose of Christian education: message, community, and service.
- In addition to forming students who are creative and adaptable, we work to build in them a real concern for the welfare and dignity of all people.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Catholic Educational Association (NCEA)|
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-8|
|Total Students||603 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color||
State avg.: 32%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||36 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||17:1
National avg.: 13:1
- School Location Miles Grades Students
JacksonvilleGrades: NS-8 | 262 students
4826 Baymeadows Rd
Jacksonville, FL 32217
JacksonvilleGrades: NS-5 | 89 students
3718 Salisbury Road
Jacksonville, FL 32216
JacksonvilleGrades: KG-12 | 74 students
223 Mill Creek Rd
Jacksonville, FL 32211
JacksonvilleGrades: K-7 | 57 students
3990 Loretto Rd
Jacksonville, FL 32223
JacksonvilleGrades: PK-8 | 484 students
5752 Blanding Blvd
Jacksonville, FL 32244
July 20, 2017
July 12, 2017
Here are five facts about Montessori schools to bear in mind when exploring preschools and primary schools for your child.
July 12, 2017
What are the advantages and/or disadvantages of a for profit versus a not for profit school? Is one kind of school better than the other?