Assumption Catholic School
- The Assumption School community, in the presence of God and as a member of the Assumption Parish community, is committed to providing a quality Catholic education where children and learning come first.
- The philosophy of education at Assumption Catholic School follows the guidelines of the Education Department of the Diocese of St. Augustine, Florida.
- Our curriculum is designed to provide each child with an opportunity to realize the three fold purpose of Christian education: message, community, and service.
- In addition to forming students who are creative and adaptable, we work to build in them a real concern for the welfare and dignity of all people.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Catholic Educational Association (NCEA)|
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-8|
|Total Students||599 students|
|Student Body Type||n/a|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 41%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||39 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||15:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Jacksonville Grades: PK-5 | 52 students
1216 Lasalle St
Jacksonville, FL 32207
(904)398-3830 1.1 PK-5
- Jacksonville Grades: NS-5 | 89 students
3718 Salisbury Road
Jacksonville, FL 32216
(904)733-5797 4.1 NS-5
- Jacksonville Grades: NS-8 | 229 students
4826 Baymeadows Rd
Jacksonville, FL 32217
(904)733-3400 6.4 NS-8
- Jacksonville Grades: PK-12 | 395 students
9039 Beach Blvd.
Jacksonville, FL 32216
(904)730-5500 4.9 PK-12
Learn more about how the coronavirus can impact the financing of your child’s education.
Our children's education is a critical concern. That's why we elected to send our kids to private school in the first place. However, this COVID-19 virus is controlling everything. And it will continue to do so indefinitely until we have vaccines to protect us. With that in mind, here are five things you need to do when you are a parent with children in private school during this horrific pandemic.
If you are thinking about private school for your child in the aftermath of the 2020 COVID-19 pandemic, you should exercise even more due diligence than you usually would. More here.