Assumption Catholic School
Tel: (904) 398-1774
- The Assumption School community, in the presence of God and as a member of the Assumption Parish community, is committed to providing a quality Catholic education where children and learning come first.
- The philosophy of education at Assumption Catholic School follows the guidelines of the Education Department of the Diocese of St. Augustine, Florida.
- Our curriculum is designed to provide each child with an opportunity to realize the three fold purpose of Christian education: message, community, and service.
- In addition to forming students who are creative and adaptable, we work to build in them a real concern for the welfare and dignity of all people.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Catholic Educational Association (NCEA)|
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades Kindergarten-8|
|Total Students||540 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 44%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||39 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||14:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Jacksonville Grades: PK-5 | 58 students
1216 Lasalle St
Jacksonville, FL 32207
(904) 398-3830 1.1 PK-5
- Jacksonville Grades: NS-5 | 89 students
3718 Salisbury Road
Jacksonville, FL 32216
(904) 733-5797 4.1 NS-5
- Jacksonville Grades: NS-8 | 229 students
4826 Baymeadows Rd
Jacksonville, FL 32217
(904) 733-3400 6.4 NS-8
Do you think your son has a learning disability? Not sure what to do? A special needs school might be the way to go.
Whether you are just beginning the process of choosing a private school or several months into it, make sure that you keep these five 'must haves' front and center in your thinking.
You cannot rank private schools. We explain why.