St. Paul's Catholic Elementary School-riverside
- Top Ranked FL School
- Grades: Prekindergarten-8
- Students: 221 students
- Yearly Tuition: $3,500
- Application Deadline: None / Rolling
Student Body Type
% Students of Color
State avg.: 45%
Students by Grade
Academics and Faculty
Total Classroom Teachers
Student : Teacher Ratio
National avg.: 13:1
% Faculty w/Advanced Degree
Finances and Admission
None / Rolling
Yearly Tuition Cost
- PreK-3 through 8th Grade
- No FCAT
- Free VPK
- Convenient location to I-95 and I-10
- Step Up For Students and McKay Scholarships accepted
- Extra Curricular Activities
- Hot Lunch Program
- After School Care
- All Religious Afficliations Welcome
All five of my children attended this school from pre-k through 8th grade. This school prepared my children well for Bishop Kenny. They all graduated from Bishop Kenny, graduated from college and graduated from graduate school, medical school and law school. There is a reason they call this school the best kept secret in Riverside.
Endorse St. Paul's Catholic Elementary School-riverside. Endorsements should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities
- Academic or athletic awards
What A Teacher Does
A teacher wears many hats. Here's a look at her duties and responsibilities.
How Diverse Are Private Schools?
Decades ago private schools could have been accused of being elitist. You had to have money to attend. The student populations were fairly homogeneous. Fortunately that has changed.
Private School Job Searching 101
Here is a guide for teachers and administrators seeking employment in private schools. Think of it as a roadmap for the job search process.