ATG Learning Academy is a private, licensed, academic school. ATG is the only school in Pennsylvania that offers the Arrowsmith Program, which Strengthening Learning Capacities in individuals.
Your child`s therapy and academics are complete by day`s end, because ATG combines academic education, cognitive exercises and therapies throughout the day.
ATG Learning Academy student population includes but is not limited to dyslexia/dysgrahia, non verbal/auditory/language processing disabilities, oral/written language disabiliites Come see our new Pre-K Program.
- School Type: School with Special Program Emphasis
- Grades: Prekindergarten-12
- Enrollment: 32 students
- Yearly Tuition: $40,320
- Acceptance rate: 80%
- Average class size: 4 students
- Application Deadline: None / Rolling
- Source: Verified school update
Offers Post-Graduate Year
Learning Difference Programs
Learning Programs Supported
Summer School Offered
Summer Program Details
Student Body Type
% Students of Color
State avg.: 26%
Students by Grade
Academics and Faculty
Total Classroom Teachers
Student : Teacher Ratio
National avg.: 13:1
% Faculty w/Advanced Degree
Average Class Size
Number of AP Courses
Classroom Dress Code
Tuition and Acceptance Rate
None / Rolling
Yearly Tuition Cost
Summer Program Cost
% on Financial Aid
Average Financial Aid Grant
National avg.: 85%
- ATG Learning Academy provides classrooms with 4:1 student-teacher ratio for grades 1 through 12.
- ATG also offers a general education Pre-K program that prepares students for a successful start to kindergarten
- ATG Learning Academy educational program also includes the Arrowsmith Program.
- Schedule academic classes and the material covered are aligned with the PA Department of Education standards
- Schedule cognitive classes with Academic Classes
- Teachers set goals for the students each marking period
- Report cards are presented 3 x`s a year. The first report card required a parent meeting. This should be in person, but will accept phone calls.
Source: Verified school update
Frequently Asked Questions
How much does ATG Learning Academy cost?
ATG Learning Academy's tuition is approximately $40,320 for private students and $6,583 for summer students.
What is the acceptance rate of ATG Learning Academy?
The acceptance rate of ATG Learning Academy is 80%, which is lower than the national average of 86%.
Does ATG Learning Academy offer a summer program?
Yes, ATG Learning Academy offers a summer program. Visit their summer school page for more information.
What sports does ATG Learning Academy offer?
ATG Learning Academy offers 2 interscholastic sports: Basketball and Tennis.
When is the application deadline for ATG Learning Academy?
The application deadline for ATG Learning Academy is rolling (applications are reviewed as they are received year-round).
My daughter learned to read learning from ATG for her severe dyslexia years 2000-2004ish ...(age 10-14 ish )best place to help your child grow, learn, build confidence, and reassure that THEY learn the tools to be independent and have worthiness. So recommend this school... Do not belittle your HOPE for your child in the public school system OR feel there are no options. Give ATG a call and simply ask questions and give it a go. We all deserve a chance to be and b come what we want in life. ATG will help your child achieve THEIR goals.
I so am excited to have found ATG. What a wonderful and positive learning environment for students with learning differences. This school has customized individual educational planning that actually considers my sons unique therapeutic goals along with Arrowsmith and has warm, caring and dedicated instructors that are amazing!
Endorse ATG Learning Academy. Endorsements should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities
- Academic or athletic awards
Secrets to Becoming a Great School
Discover the essential ingredients that drive academic success and cultivate a thriving school community.
Keep track of application deadlines as well as all the other aspects of choosing a school.
Making Social Media Work for Your School
An introduction to using Facebook, YouTube and Pinterest to promote your school.