ATG Learning Academy
- ATG Learning Academy is a private, licensed, academic school that provides students with a safe, supportive, and non-judgmental learning environment. ATG is the only school in Pennsylvania that offers the Arrowsmith Program, which is based on the principles of neuroplacticity.
- Our proven program focuses on your child`s academic progress and repairs their learning disabilities.We are licensed by the state of Pennsylvania, and use cognitive exercises to reprogram the neural pathways in the brain that cause learning disabilities. Your child`s therapy and academics are complete by day`s end, because ATG combines academic education and cognitive exercises equally throughout the day. When focusing on the repair, versus remediation teaching model, students are now able to understand their schoolwork, enabling them to make measureable academic progress.
- And it`s more than just academics, it changes lives.
|School Type||Special Education School|
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Association of Independent Schools (NAIS)|
Learning Disabilities Association of America (LDA)
Association of Delaware Valley Independent Schools (ADVIS)
|Grades Offered||Grades 1-12|
|Offers Post-Graduate Year||Yes|
|Learning Difference Programs||Yes|
|Learning Programs Supported||Dyslexia, Language based differences, ADHD, Auditory Processing Disorders, Social Skills Difficulties, P.D.D.,|
|Total Students||32 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 22%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||8 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||4:1|
National avg.: 13:1
|% Faculty w/Advanced Degree|
|Average Class Size||4 students|
|Classroom Dress Code||Casual|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Yearly Tuition Cost||$37,272|
|% on Financial Aid|
|Average Financial Aid Grant||$5,000|
|Admissions Director||Kathleen Smookler|
|Total Sports Offered||1 sports|
- ATG Learning Academy provides classrooms with 4:1 student-teacher ratio for grades 1 through 12. ATG Learning Academy specializes in: Arrowsmith Program, Wilson Reading Program, Language Development, Reading, Mathematics, Sciences, Social Studies, Your child`s therapy and academics are complete by day`s end, because ATG combines academic education and cognitive exercises (Arrowsmith Program) equally throughout the day. When focusing on the repair, versus remediation teaching model, students are now able to understand their schoolwork, enabling them to make measureable academic progress. And it`s more than just academics, it changes lives. The Arrowsmith Program brings new confidence and joy to learning, allowing your child to pursue their dream, rather than just settling.
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- ConshohockenGrades: 1-12 | 341 students
1200 River Road
Conshohocken, PA 19428
- PaoliGrades: 3-12 | 188 students
19 E Central Ave
Paoli, PA 19301
- PhiladelphiaGrades: PK-8 | 474 students
2501 Lombard Street
Philadelphia, PA 19146
- MalvernGrades: PK-12 | 270 students
1777 N. Valley Road
Malvern, PA 19355
- Bryn MawrGrades: 5-12 | 72 students
737 S Ithan Ave
Bryn Mawr, PA 19010
January 23, 2018
Depending on their family circumstances, our Presidents received a wide range of primary and secondary schooling.
January 22, 2018
Part of the private school selection process is financial aid. We point out five issues about which you should be aware.
January 22, 2018
Changes to the Tax Code in late 2017 included the addition of saving for K-12 private school education to 529 plans. We take a look at what this means for families thinking about private school for their children.