ATG Learning Academy
ATG Learning Academy Photo #6 - Crime Scene Investigation conducted by the Warminster Police Department
ATG Learning Academy is a private, licensed, academic school. ATG is the only school in Pennsylvania that offers the Arrowsmith Program, which Strengthening Learning Capacities in individuals.
Your child`s therapy and academics are complete by day`s end, because ATG combines academic education, cognitive exercises and therapies throughout the day.
ATG Learning Academy student population includes but is not limited to dyslexia/dysgrahia, non verbal/auditory/language processing disabilities, oral/written language disabiliites
Offers Post-Graduate Year
Learning Difference Programs
Learning Programs Supported
Summer School Offered
Summer Program Cost
Summer Program Details
Student Body Type
% Students of Color
State avg.: 25%
Students by Grade
Academics and Faculty
Total Classroom Teachers
Student : Teacher Ratio
National avg.: 13:1
% Faculty w/Advanced Degree
Average Class Size
Number of AP Courses
Classroom Dress Code
Tuition and Acceptance Rate
None / Rolling
Yearly Tuition Cost
% on Financial Aid
Average Financial Aid Grant
National avg.: 85%
- ATG Learning Academy provides classrooms with 4:1 student-teacher ratio for grades 1 through 12.
- ATG Learning Academy educational program also includes the Arrowsmith Program.
- The educational team will evaluate IEP, transcriptions, Psychological Education Evaluation and other documents that give insight into child learning style.
- Reviewing levels for reading, mathematics, known learning disabilities, and recommended teaching methods
- Schedule academic classes and the material covered are aligned with the PA Department of Education standards
- Schedule cognitive classes with Academic Classes
- Teachers set goals for the students each marking period
- Test for current benchmarks for Math and English when admitted ATG currently uses Woodcock Johnson Reading Mastery III and Comprehensive Mathematical Abilities
- TestTest for cognitive levels for Arrowsmith ATG uses the cognitive testing materials provided by Arrowsmith Interiums are reviewed by the students respective teachers
- Parents are called if necessaryReport cards are presented 3 x`s a year. The first report card required a parent meeting. This should be in person, but will accept phone calls.
Profile last updated: 07/20/2021
My daughter learned to read learning from ATG for her severe dyslexia years 2000-2004ish ...(age 10-14 ish )best place to help your child grow, learn, build confidence, and reassure that THEY learn the tools to be independent and have worthiness. So recommend this school... Do not belittle your HOPE for your child in the public school system OR feel there are no options. Give ATG a call and simply ask questions and give it a go. We all deserve a chance to be and b come what we want in life. ATG will help your child achieve THEIR goals.
I so am excited to have found ATG. What a wonderful and positive learning environment for students with learning differences. This school has customized individual educational planning that actually considers my sons unique therapeutic goals along with Arrowsmith and has warm, caring and dedicated instructors that are amazing!
Endorse ATG Learning Academy. Endorsements should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities
- Academic or athletic awards
5 Questions Your Consultant Can Ask and You Can't
Use an educational consultant to ask those tough questions you are not comfortable asking.
Bullying has gone electronic. It's called cyberbullying and it is rampant.
Should You Send Your Child to Private Primary or High School?
If you had to choose when to send your child to private school, would you send her to private school for the primary grades or high school?