- Atlantis Academy provides a safe and nurturing environment to enhance our students’ academic, social and emotional growth, and to foster a sense of self-worth and self-confidence.
- It is an accredited school which provides a program for children with reading or learning differences.
- The school emphasizes the importance of close parent/teacher/student relationships, the goal of which is to form a close working relationship between the whole family and the school.
- Through open communication between parents, faculty, and the administration, parents regularly participate in developing and forming the best method to achieve the student’s individual goals as well as the goals of the school.
|School Type||Special Education School|
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Southern Association Of Colleges And Schools (SACS)|
Florida Council of Independent Schools (FCIS)
|Grades Offered||Grades Kindergarten-12|
|Offers Post-Graduate Year||Yes|
|Learning Difference Programs||Yes|
|Learning Programs Supported||LD, ADD, ADHD, Dyslexia, ASD, PDD,|
|Total Students||167 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 32%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||22 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||8:1|
National avg.: 13:1
|% Faculty w/Advanced Degree|
|Classroom Dress Code||Casual|
(Khaki pants and Navy Blue Polo)
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Admissions Director||Eric Smith|
|Total Sports Offered||3 sports|
|Sports||Basketball, Flag Football, SoftballBasketball, Flag Football,|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- MiamiGrades: K-6
6405 NW 36 St. suite 104
Miami, FL 33166
- MiamiGrades: PK-12 | 252 students
12515 Sw 72nd St
Miami, FL 33183
- MiamiGrades: PK | 145 students
10545 Sw 97th Ave
Miami, FL 33176
- MiamiGrades: 9-12 | 602 students
10300 Sw 167th Ave
Miami, FL 33196
- MiamiGrades: PK-1 | 104 students
14092 Sw 84th Street
Miami, FL 33183
October 18, 2017
The Seattle area is home to many fine private schools as well as to major companies such as Microsoft, Boeing and Starbucks.
September 30, 2017
Scandals in private school are bound to raise questions for those of us thinking about sending our children to private school. Regardless of how sensational these scandals may appear, they are actually few and far between.
September 29, 2017
Parents have many reasons for deciding to take their children out of public school and enrolling them in private school. This circumstance is something which can happen at any stage of your child's education.