- Atlantis Academy provides a safe and nurturing environment to enhance our students’ academic, social and emotional growth, and to foster a sense of self-worth and self-confidence.
- It is an accredited school which provides a program for children with reading or learning differences.
- The school emphasizes the importance of close parent/teacher/student relationships, the goal of which is to form a close working relationship between the whole family and the school.
- Through open communication between parents, faculty, and the administration, parents regularly participate in developing and forming the best method to achieve the student’s individual goals as well as the goals of the school.
|School Type||Special Education School|
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Southern Association Of Colleges And Schools (SACS)|
Florida Council of Independent Schools (FCIS)
|Grades Offered||Grades 1-12|
|Offers Post-Graduate Year||Yes|
|Learning Difference Programs||Yes|
|Learning Programs Supported||LD, ADD, ADHD, Dyslexia, ASD, PDD,|
|Total Students||176 students|
|Student Body Type||n/a|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 41%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||20 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||9:1|
National avg.: 13:1
|% Faculty w/Advanced Degree|
|Classroom Dress Code||Casual|
(Khaki pants and Navy Blue Polo)
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Admissions Director||Eric Smith|
|Total Sports Offered||3 sports|
|Sports||Basketball, Flag Football, SoftballBasketball, Flag Football,|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Miami Grades: K-6
6405 NW 36 St. suite 104
Miami, FL 33166
(786)293-7000 10.5 K-6
- Miami Grades: PK | 145 students
10545 Sw 97th Ave
Miami, FL 33176
(305)274-2221 1.1 PK
- Miami Grades: PK-12 | 252 students
12515 Sw 72nd St
Miami, FL 33183
(305)596-3787 2.9 PK-12
- Pompano Beach Grades: 5-12 | 82 students
4700 Riverside Drive, Suite 100
Pompano Beach, FL 33067
(954)575-1231 43.7 5-12
- Miami Grades: 9-12 | 840 students
5525 Sw 84th St
Miami, FL 33143
(305)667-1623 5.5 9-12
August 16, 2018
If you have been teaching for a few years, chances are that you will need to consider rebranding yourself.
August 14, 2018
We take a detailed look at the three popular early childhood methods to help you determine which one best suits your needs and requirements.
July 24, 2018
We identify changes in The Tax Cuts and Jobs Act of 2017 which impact not-for-profit private schools.