B.e.s.t. Learning Center
- According to B.E.S.T. Learning Center children require a warm, caring and nurturing environment to grow and flourish.
- We offer positive stimulation and reinforcement to encourage the personal and intellectual growth of each individual child.
- A daily structured program to enhance your child's ability to follow directions and cooperate with others is balanced with a variety of learning centers.
- The learning centers are set up throughout each classroom to ensure constant and easy access to learn through play and imagination.
- Our hands on approach allows each child to be actively involved in the whole learning process.
- B.E.S.T. Learning Center is a family owned and operated facility that was established in 1991.
- We have prided ourselves on being a fine educational facility that also offers our families the security and comfort of a home away from home.
- Our staff is highly educated, skilled and trained. All staff members are thoroughly screened to include finger printing, background and reference checks, physicals, etc.
- We are New York State licensed and are inspected regularly.
- Our excellent reputation has earned us the confidence of many families in our community.
|School Type||Early Childhood / Day Care|
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Other school association(s)|
|Grades Offered||Grades Nursery/Preschool-Prekindergarten|
|Total Students||159 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 29%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||1 teacher|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Mount Shasta Grades: K-12
118 Siskiyou Ave
Mount Shasta, CA 96067
(530)926-6263 2521 K-12
- Fairbanks Grades: PK-K | 111 students
2014 30th Ave
Fairbanks, AK 99701
(907)451-8485 3270.8 PK-K
- Auburn Grades: 6-12 | 69 students
174 Ward Circle
Auburn, AL 36830
(256)675-6260 881 6-12
The Seattle area is home to many fine private schools as well as to major companies such as Microsoft, Boeing and Starbucks.
Religion is important to you. You want your children to be educated in a school where your religion matters.
The COVID-19 has turned our lives upside down. Sending your children back to school raises all sorts of concerns for their safety and education. We answer some of your questions here.