B.e.s.t. Learning Center
- According to B.E.S.T. Learning Center children require a warm, caring and nurturing environment to grow and flourish.
- We offer positive stimulation and reinforcement to encourage the personal and intellectual growth of each individual child.
- A daily structured program to enhance your child's ability to follow directions and cooperate with others is balanced with a variety of learning centers.
- The learning centers are set up throughout each classroom to ensure constant and easy access to learn through play and imagination.
- Our hands on approach allows each child to be actively involved in the whole learning process.
- B.E.S.T. Learning Center is a family owned and operated facility that was established in 1991.
- We have prided ourselves on being a fine educational facility that also offers our families the security and comfort of a home away from home.
- Our staff is highly educated, skilled and trained. All staff members are thoroughly screened to include finger printing, background and reference checks, physicals, etc.
- We are New York State licensed and are inspected regularly.
- Our excellent reputation has earned us the confidence of many families in our community.
|School Type||Early Childhood / Day Care|
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Other school association(s)|
|Grades Offered||Grades Nursery/Preschool-Prekindergarten|
|Total Students||159 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 28%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||1 teachers|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Mount Shasta Grades: K-12
118 Siskiyou Ave
Mount Shasta, CA 96067
(530)926-6263 2521 K-12
- Fairbanks Grades: PK-K | 107 students
2014 30th Ave
Fairbanks, AK 99701
(907)451-8485 3270.8 PK-K
- Camp Hill Grades: 6-12 | 69 students
174 Ward Circle
Camp Hill, AL 36830
(256)675-6260 881 6-12
We take a detailed look at the three popular early childhood methods to help you determine which one best suits your needs and requirements.
This article aggregates all the articles I have written about running a small private school. Use it as a handbook and a reminder of things you should look at from time to time.
Ever wish you could pick the brain of A+ students? Well, we did it for you — we spoke with dozens of students and educators to find out their secrets for success.