Back Bay Montessori
- Back Bay Montessori is a brand new facility within a secured environment.
- Our school offers children from the ages of 2 through 6 a challenging and enriched Montessori curriculum in a warm and nurturing environment.
- Our goal at Back Bay Montessori is to allow a child the freedom to explore and develop a true love of learning which they will keep with them long after leaving our school.
- Our mission at Back Bay Montessori is to follow the teachings and principals of Maria Montessori through well prepared environments that meet the needs and challenges of all children.
- We strive for academic excellence through practical exercises in the areas of Language, Math, Geography, Science, Sensorial activities and Practical Life.
- We commit to instilling in the child a natural and ongoing curiosity toward the world around them and create a true love of learning that will stay with the child throughout life.
|School Type||Montessori School|
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||American Montessori Society (AMS)|
|Grades Offered||Grades Kindergarten-1|
|Total Students||24 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 43%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||2 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||12:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
January 16, 2018
Part of the private school selection process is financial aid. We point out five issues about which you should be aware.
January 16, 2018
We look at why tuition costs vary so widely from school to school.
January 08, 2018
Changes to the Tax Code in late 2017 included the addition of saving for K-12 private school education to 529 plans. We take a look at what this means for families thinking about private school for their children.