- Back Bay Montessori is a brand new facility within a secured environment.
- Our school offers children from the ages of 2 through 6 a challenging and enriched Montessori curriculum in a warm and nurturing environment.
- Our goal at Back Bay Montessori is to allow a child the freedom to explore and develop a true love of learning which they will keep with them long after leaving our school.
- Our mission at Back Bay Montessori is to follow the teachings and principals of Maria Montessori through well prepared environments that meet the needs and challenges of all children.
- We strive for academic excellence through practical exercises in the areas of Language, Math, Geography, Science, Sensorial activities and Practical Life.
- We commit to instilling in the child a natural and ongoing curiosity toward the world around them and create a true love of learning that will stay with the child throughout life.
|School Type||Montessori School|
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||American Montessori Society (AMS)|
|Grades Offered||Grades Kindergarten-1|
|Total Students||24 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color||
State avg.: 43%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||2 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||12:1
National avg.: 13:1
April 21, 2017
Making your job application easy to read will help your application make the first cut.
April 20, 2017
Private high schools offer strong college counseling programs which are ongoing and fully integrated into the daily activities.
April 19, 2017
As you narrow the field in your private school search process, you will develop a short list of three to five schools which you will evaluate in detail. Visiting each school is an essential part of your due diligence.