Back Bay Montessori
- Back Bay Montessori is a brand new facility within a secured environment.
- Our school offers children from the ages of 2 through 6 a challenging and enriched Montessori curriculum in a warm and nurturing environment.
- Our goal at Back Bay Montessori is to allow a child the freedom to explore and develop a true love of learning which they will keep with them long after leaving our school.
- Our mission at Back Bay Montessori is to follow the teachings and principals of Maria Montessori through well prepared environments that meet the needs and challenges of all children.
- We strive for academic excellence through practical exercises in the areas of Language, Math, Geography, Science, Sensorial activities and Practical Life.
- We commit to instilling in the child a natural and ongoing curiosity toward the world around them and create a true love of learning that will stay with the child throughout life.
|School Type||Montessori School|
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||American Montessori Society (AMS)|
|Grades Offered||Grades Kindergarten-1|
|Total Students||24 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 44%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||2 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||12:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
Most private schools have endowment funds. We explain how these work and why schools are fortunate to have them in tough times.
COVID-19 has turned education at every level upside-down, inside-out. We offer some steps to guide your planning for academic year 2020-21.
Teachers and parents are concerned about the teaching that will take place post-pandemic. I have tried to cover their concerns in the following set of questions and answers.