Back Creek Christian Academy
5.00 (3 reviews)
Back Creek Christian Academy Photo #2 - Kindergarten enjoying the garden and outdoor science center at BCCA.
- As a bridge to our community, Back Creek Christian Academy seeks to glorify Jesus Christ as we serve families by providing an outstanding academic program with a Christian world view; excellent teachers who mentor students in Christ-like character while fostering an enthusiasm for learning; and a clear proclamation of God's Truth.
- Back Creek Christian Academy strives to prepare students, faculty, staff and parents to use their unique gifts to serve God in an ever-changing world by providing an excellent academic education founded on the unchanging principles and perspectives of the Bible and presented in a structured and yet nurturing environment.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Association of Christian Schools International (ACSI)|
Southern Association Of Colleges And Schools (SACS)
|Grades Offered||Grades Kindergarten-12|
|Learning Difference Programs||Yes|
|Total Students||160 students|
|Student Body Type||n/a|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 16%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||16 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||10:1|
National avg.: 13:1
|% Faculty w/Advanced Degree|
|Average Class Size||15 students|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Yearly Tuition Cost||$6,323|
|Tuition Notes||See our web site for updated tuition rates for all grades.|
|% on Financial Aid|
National avg.: 85%
|Admissions Associate||Jeannette Calhoun|
|Total Sports Offered||5 sports|
|Sports||Basketball, Cross Country, Soccer, Tennis, VolleyballBasketball, Cross Country,|
- The vision of Back Creek Christian Academy is to equip students to display and defend Truth by teaching them using a classically designed curriculum that emphasizes the Lordship of Christ over both their hearts and their minds.
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Charlotte Grades: NS-12 | 450 students
333 Jeremiah Blvd
Charlotte, NC 28262
(704)599-9015 4.5 NS-12
We love the community and excellent education our children receive at Back Creek Christian Academy. Our kids love their teachers and look forward to going to school. As parents, we love the Christian worldview that is taught and lived out among the staff and students.
- Posted by Parent - mbcde
Back Creek Christian Academy has been a great school for our children. Not only are they getting a quality education but one centered around a Christian worldview. The teachers are highly qualified and care deeply about each student.
- Posted by Parent - mbc
This school is a place where my daughter feels included and wanted. The teachers and staff want to set each student up for success! Use of technology is intentional and supports the curriculum, which is closely aligned with the common core. Class size are often larger than 15, but assistants and parent volunteers are available to help bridge those gaps. Back Creek is committed to an excellent education taught through a Christian lens. Refreshing!
- Posted by Parent - noomo
You have just heard about a new private school opening soon in your area. Should you consider sending your child there? A look at the pros and cons of such a decision.
If you know the answers to all these questions, you probably teach or work in a private school. Be that as it may, these questions contain links with the answers.
As you evaluate schools, take time to explore fully what the schools which you are looking at teach.