Bayles Early Child Center / Beth Moshe Cong
- At Bayles Early Child Center, Children posses such great potential.
- They are naturally curious. They learn best by experience and they benefit most when given the opportunity to experiment, discover and express their ideas in a pleasant, developmentally sound environment.
- Our goal is to allow each child to grow and develop in the most positive environment possible.
- We want them to be happy and comfortable in the "new world" they are discovering.
- Each classroom is arranged in learning centers that include: blocks, dramatic play, language experiences, manipulative, science, "writing" center and creative art.
- All activities are designed to develop one or more skills which are essential for learning.
- Materials in each center are changed frequently to hold the child's interest.
- Music, Gymnastics, Spanish and Hebrew help to round out our program.
- School Location Miles Grades Students
MiamiGrades: PK-12 | 1166 students
19000 Northeast 25th Avenue
Miami, FL 33180
North Miami BeachGrades: PK-8 | 370 students
18801 NE 22nd Ave
North Miami Beach, FL 33180
Miami BeachGrades: NS-PK | 34 students
620 75th Street
Miami Beach, FL 33141
AventuraGrades: PK-K | 81 students
20400 Ne 30th Ave
Aventura, FL 33180
Nearby Homes for Sale
July 20, 2017
July 12, 2017
Here are five facts about Montessori schools to bear in mind when exploring preschools and primary schools for your child.
July 12, 2017
What are the advantages and/or disadvantages of a for profit versus a not for profit school? Is one kind of school better than the other?