Bayles Early Child Center / Beth Moshe Cong
- At Bayles Early Child Center, Children posses such great potential.
- They are naturally curious. They learn best by experience and they benefit most when given the opportunity to experiment, discover and express their ideas in a pleasant, developmentally sound environment.
- Our goal is to allow each child to grow and develop in the most positive environment possible.
- We want them to be happy and comfortable in the "new world" they are discovering.
- Each classroom is arranged in learning centers that include: blocks, dramatic play, language experiences, manipulative, science, "writing" center and creative art.
- All activities are designed to develop one or more skills which are essential for learning.
- Materials in each center are changed frequently to hold the child's interest.
- Music, Gymnastics, Spanish and Hebrew help to round out our program.
|School Type||Early Childhood / Day Care|
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Other religious school association(s)|
|Grades Offered||Grades Nursery/Preschool-Prekindergarten|
|Total Students||93 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|Students by Grade|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Miami Grades: NS | 81 students
20400 Ne 30th Ave
Miami, FL 33180
(305)931-0010 5.3 NS
- Miami Grades: K-9 | 344 students
20350 Ne 26th Ave
Miami, FL 33180
(305)932-2829 5.4 K-9
Nearby Homes for Sale
The Department of Homeland Security recently announced that it would enforce a 2017 policy of requiring visa applicants to list their social media handles. More about this and how it impacts international students wishing to attend American K-12 private schools.
We parents are responsible for expanding our children's horizons. We are responsible for showing and explaining things, concepts, and places they have never thought of. This article contains my roadmap for enriching your child's education.
This hub page lists over three dozen articles dealing with issues in high school such as academics and discipline.