Bayles Early Child Center / Beth Moshe Cong
Tel: (305) 891-5508
- At Bayles Early Child Center, Children posses such great potential.
- They are naturally curious. They learn best by experience and they benefit most when given the opportunity to experiment, discover and express their ideas in a pleasant, developmentally sound environment.
- Our goal is to allow each child to grow and develop in the most positive environment possible.
- We want them to be happy and comfortable in the "new world" they are discovering.
- Each classroom is arranged in learning centers that include: blocks, dramatic play, language experiences, manipulative, science, "writing" center and creative art.
- All activities are designed to develop one or more skills which are essential for learning.
- Materials in each center are changed frequently to hold the child's interest.
- Music, Gymnastics, Spanish and Hebrew help to round out our program.
|School Type||Early Childhood / Day Care|
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Other religious school association(s)|
|Grades Offered||Grades Nursery/Preschool-Prekindergarten|
|Total Students||93 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|Students by Grade|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Miami Grades: NS | 81 students
20400 Ne 30th Ave
Miami, FL 33180
(305) 931-0010 5.3 NS
- Miami Grades: NS-12 | 1250 students
601 NE 107 St.
Miami, FL 33161
(305) 779-7230 2 NS-12
If you live outside the United States, choosing an American private school can be a confusing process. Here is an overview of the process.
Many people thought vouchers would never amount to much. Not only have they amounted to a great deal more than anybody could have thought, but vouchers have encouraged several more education choices to flourish.
Now that school has safely reopened, what can we parents do to support and encourage the schools we care about so much?