Beacon Of Hope Christian School
The vision Beacon of Hope Christian School is "Christ-Centered Education." Our mission and purpose is to create and maintain a Christ-Centered and an Educational atmosphere where students can serve Christ and be prepared for their future through a great education.
- Grades: Kindergarten-12
- Students: 74 students
- Yearly Tuition: $4,750
- Average class size: 7 students
- Application Deadline: None / Rolling
- Source: Verified school update
School Membership(s)School Assoc.
Student Body Type
% Students of Color
State avg.: 45%
Students by Grade
Academics and Faculty
Total Classroom Teachers
Student : Teacher Ratio
National avg.: 13:1
% Faculty w/Advanced Degree
Average Class Size
Tuition and Acceptance Rate
None / Rolling
Yearly Tuition Cost
Total ExtracurricularsTotal Extra-curric.
Chorus, Intramural Sports, Spanish
- The vision Beacon of Hope Christian School is "Christ-Centered Education." Our mission and purpose is to create and maintain a Christ-Centered and an Educational atmosphere where students can serve Christ and be prepared for their future through a great education.
Source: Verified school update
Endorse Beacon Of Hope Christian School. Endorsements should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities
- Academic or athletic awards
Which Schools Did Our Presidents Attend? Part 3 - Wilson to Trump
Depending on their family circumstances, our Presidents received a wide range of primary and secondary schooling.
School Security: It Could Never Happen Here Or Could It?
School shootings and other emergency situations won't happen in your school, right? Who knows! Better to put in place the steps necessary to protect the school community than to be caught unprepared.
July 06, 2022Parents' FAQs About Private School
You have dozens of reasons why you think a private school is a good option for your child. But you also have some concerns. We address those here.