Turning Point Christian Academy
5.00 (3 reviews)
- Turning Point Christian Academy is a private, Christian school that provides Bible-based education to children of the St. Augustine area.
- Turning Point Christian Academy is committed to academic excellence using Biblical, research-proven educational materials that maximize the potential of each student through a Christ-centered, developmentally appropriate, safe educational environment.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Other religious school association(s)|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-6|
|Total Students||340 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 32%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||10 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||34:1|
National avg.: 13:1
|Average Class Size||18 students|
|Classroom Dress Code||Formal|
(uniform polo/khaki or navy bottoms)
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Yearly Tuition Cost||$3,950|
|Tuition Notes||Pre-k prices differ, registrations fee apply at all levels|
|Admissions Director||Lynne Gregory|
- Teach me knowledge and good judgment, for I believe in your commands. - Psalm 119:66 Building Leaders with Christian Character TPCA uses the A Beka curriculum" published by Pensacola Christian College Based on Biblical World View Strong Phonics based reading program Step-by-step approach to learning Learning in a lively, interesting, and memorable way Research proven teaching method Foreign Language, Music, and PE Classes at ALL age levels TPCA is fully accredited through the Florida Association of Christian Colleges and Schools (FACCS). All teachers are trained and certified to teach elementary students and have at least a BA or BS degree. Our staff loves children and have a desire to serve their Savior.
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Ponte Vedra BeachGrades: PK-8 | 461 students
4889 Palm Valley Rd
Ponte Vedra Beach, FL 32082
- Saint AugustineGrades: K-12 | 86 students
1230 Kings Estate Rd
Saint Augustine, FL 32086
I highly recommend this school. My child has been going to turning point since she was 3 and now she is 8 going into 3rd grade. The teachers are amazing they don't treat their students as students they treat them as their own child. The staff is also great on manners making your child learn them and keep them!
- Posted by Parent - Doodl
I went here for the 1st time and the secretary is very friendly. The Principal is the one that showed me the 1st grade classroom, church, office , etc ....and meet the 1st grade teacher. Very nice people and school. So I decided to go ahead and register my daughter. Awesome experience. I definitely recommend! :)
- Posted by Parent - coope
I recommend this school because the learning environment is awesome!!! The teachers are in their purpose and it shows. Both of my kids love attending school and gives me a hard time if I pick them up early. Good schools are hard to find so if you are looking fantastic teachers, friendly staff and awesome learning environment I recommend you call them. Sincerely Very Satisfied parent
- Posted by Parent - rdero
September 05, 2017
If you live outside the United States, choosing an American private school can be a confusing process. Here is an overview of the process.
September 05, 2017
Never lose sight of why you are planning to send your child to private school. This list of ten considerations will help you focus on the things which matter.
September 04, 2017
Use this hub to keep track of the steps in the private schools' admission process.