Turning Point Christian Academy
5.00 (4 reviews)
- Turning Point Christian Academy is a private, Christian school that provides Bible-based education to children of the St. Augustine area.
- Turning Point Christian Academy is committed to academic excellence using Biblical, research-proven educational materials that maximize the potential of each student through a Christ-centered, developmentally appropriate, safe educational environment.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Other religious school association(s)|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-6|
|Total Students||340 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 41%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||10 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||34:1|
National avg.: 13:1
|Average Class Size||18 students|
|Classroom Dress Code||Formal|
(uniform polo/khaki or navy bottoms)
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Yearly Tuition Cost||$3,950|
|Tuition Notes||Pre-k prices differ, registrations fee apply at all levels|
|Admissions Director||Lynne Gregory|
- Teach me knowledge and good judgment, for I believe in your commands. - Psalm 119:66 Building Leaders with Christian Character TPCA uses the A Beka curriculum" published by Pensacola Christian College Based on Biblical World View Strong Phonics based reading program Step-by-step approach to learning Learning in a lively, interesting, and memorable way Research proven teaching method Foreign Language, Music, and PE Classes at ALL age levels TPCA is fully accredited through the Florida Association of Christian Colleges and Schools (FACCS). All teachers are trained and certified to teach elementary students and have at least a BA or BS degree. Our staff loves children and have a desire to serve their Savior.
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Saint Augustine Grades: K-12 | 86 students
1230 Kings Estate Rd
Saint Augustine, FL 32086
(904)797-6996 8.2 K-12
- Lakeland Grades: K-12 | 130 students
4406 S Florida Ave Ste 20
Lakeland, FL 33813
(863)686-7755 138.5 K-12
- Lakeland Grades: PK-12 | 183 students
1736 New Jersey Road
Lakeland, FL 33803
(863)644-1408 135.8 PK-12
- Ponte Vedra Beach Grades: NS-8 | 441 students
4889 Palm Valley Rd
Ponte Vedra Beach, FL 32082
(904)543-8515 16.9 NS-8
3 children have been a part of TPCA. We have loved every aspect. Family environment, active administration, caring teachers, strong Biblical and academic foundation.
- Posted by Parent - momof3
I highly recommend this school. My child has been going to turning point since she was 3 and now she is 8 going into 3rd grade. The teachers are amazing they don't treat their students as students they treat them as their own child. The staff is also great on manners making your child learn them and keep them!
- Posted by Parent - Doodl
I went here for the 1st time and the secretary is very friendly. The Principal is the one that showed me the 1st grade classroom, church, office , etc ....and meet the 1st grade teacher. Very nice people and school. So I decided to go ahead and register my daughter. Awesome experience. I definitely recommend! :)
- Posted by Parent - coope
I recommend this school because the learning environment is awesome!!! The teachers are in their purpose and it shows. Both of my kids love attending school and gives me a hard time if I pick them up early. Good schools are hard to find so if you are looking fantastic teachers, friendly staff and awesome learning environment I recommend you call them. Sincerely Very Satisfied parent
- Posted by Parent - rdero
Most private schools have endowment funds. We explain how these work and why schools are fortunate to have them in tough times.
COVID-19 has turned education at every level upside-down, inside-out. We offer some steps to guide your planning for academic year 2020-21.
Teachers and parents are concerned about the teaching that will take place post-pandemic. I have tried to cover their concerns in the following set of questions and answers.