- Geneva offers a reformed, classical and Christ-centered college-preparatory curriculum with a commitment to excellence while encouraging students to develop a love of learning. Geneva currently has 147 students in K-4 through 12th Grade.
- May God grant that Geneva's story has lasting value. As the Psalmist writes, "One generation shall praise Thy works to another, and shall declare Thy mighty acts." Psalm 145:4.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Association of Classical and Christian Schools (ACCS)|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-12|
|Total Students||131 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color||
State avg.: 32%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||20 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||7:1
National avg.: 13:1
|% Faculty w/Advanced Degree||
|Average Class Size||10 students|
|Number of AP Courses||2 courses|
|List of Courses Offered||Link to List of Courses|
|Matriculation DataMatric. Data||Link to Matriculation Data|
|Classroom Dress Code||Formal
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Yearly Tuition Cost||$7,200|
|Tuition Notes||K4 1/2 day - $4000.00 K5-5th - $7200.00 6th-8th - $7800.00 9th-12th - $8400.00|
National avg.: 85%
|Admissions Director||Laura McGinnis|
|Admissions Associate||Teri Lawrence|
|Total Sports Offered||9 sports|
|Sports||Archery, Basketball, Cheering, Cross Country, Flag Football, Football, Golf, Soccer, VolleyballArchery, Basketball,
Cheering, Cross Country,
Flag Football, Football,
|Total ExtracurricularsTotal Extra-curric.||4 extracurriculars|
|ExtracurricularsExtra-curric.||Drama, Student Government, MathCounts, 4-H, Extracurricular Activities change year-to-year., Florida Junior Classical League, They may include: Sports, Pep Squad, Drama, Ultimate Frisbee & Mathcounts Drama, Student Government, MathCounts, 4-H,
Extracurricular Activities change year-to-year.,
Florida Junior Classical League,
They may include: Sports, Pep Squad, Drama, Ultimate Frisbee & Mathcounts,
- Geneva Classical Academy offers a reformed classical and Christ-Centered college-prepatory curriculum with a commitment to academic excellence.
- Teaches all subjects as part of an integrated whole with Scripture as the center.
- Encourages all students to develop a love of learning and to reach their academic potential.
- Emphasizes grammar, logic and rhetoric in all subjects.
- Promotes the study, appreciation and application of the fine arts.
- Utilizes small class sizes in order to promote active student participation.
- School Location Miles Grades Students
LakelandGrades: K-12 | 130 students
4406 S Florida Ave Ste 20
Lakeland, FL 33813
LakelandGrades: PK-12 | 50 students
4210 Lakeland Highlands Rd
Lakeland, FL 33813
LakelandGrades: NS-12 | 637 students
1401 Griffin Road
Lakeland, FL 33810
LakelandGrades: K-12 | 109 students
1945 N Florida Ave
Lakeland, FL 33805
BartowGrades: K-12 | 59 students
1555 W Main St
Bartow, FL 33830