Beddow High School
5.00 (1 review)
Tel: (301) 292-1968
- Beddow Jr. / Sr. High School is a private, co-ed, non-sectarian school for students from grades seven through twelve.
- Our skilled, qualified faculty allows us to offer a broad array of courses to meet the needs of our student body.
- Students will develop the ability to organize and prioritize assignments and undertake research projects.
- They are expected to dedicate at least one half hour per subject, per day, to study at home.
- Independent reading is encouraged. Students also participate in physical education, fundraising for class activities, and community service projects.
|Grades Offered||Grades 7-10|
|Total Students||7 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 32%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||4 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||2:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Hyattsville Grades: 7-8 | 67 students
8500 Jericho City Dr
Hyattsville, MD 20785
(301) 333-9400 18.3 7-8
I would like to get info on your school and to see if I can make open enrollment. And to see how much tuition is yearly.
- Posted by Parent - Lates
As the COVID-19 virus spreads throughout the United States, we look at steps schools and parents can take to protect themselves from this highly contagious virus.
Raising children involves constant attention to their development and progress. Identifying learning disabilities must be part of your plan.
This article aims to show you where to look for information about school reopening protocols, school reopening communications, schools that have closed, and schools with COVID-19 cases, among other COVID-19 related issues.