Beddow Jr/sr High School
5.00 (1 review)
- Beddow Jr. / Sr. High School is a private, co-ed, non-sectarian school for students from grades seven through twelve.
- Our skilled, qualified faculty allows us to offer a broad array of courses to meet the needs of our student body.
- Students will develop the ability to organize and prioritize assignments and undertake research projects.
- They are expected to dedicate at least one half hour per subject, per day, to study at home.
- Independent reading is encouraged. Students also participate in physical education, fundraising for class activities, and community service projects.
|Grades Offered||Grades 7-12|
|Total Students||19 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 33%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||6 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||3:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- District HeightsGrades: 9-12 | 870 students
6800 Marlboro Pike
District Heights, MD 20747
- BowieGrades: K-12 | 36 students
Po Box 796
Bowie, MD 20718
- WaldorfGrades: PK-12 | 405 students
13000 Zekiah Dr
Waldorf, MD 20601
- LaurelGrades: 9-12 | 460 students
113 Saint Marys Place
Laurel, MD 20707
- ClintonGrades: PK-12 | 153 students
9255 Piscataway Road
Clinton, MD 20735
I would like to get info on your school and to see if I can make open enrollment. And to see how much tuition is yearly.
- Posted by Parent - Lates
September 05, 2017
If you live outside the United States, choosing an American private school can be a confusing process. Here is an overview of the process.
September 05, 2017
Never lose sight of why you are planning to send your child to private school. This list of ten considerations will help you focus on the things which matter.
September 04, 2017
Use this hub to keep track of the steps in the private schools' admission process.