- Beddow Jr. / Sr. High School is a private, co-ed, non-sectarian school for students from grades seven through twelve.
- Our skilled, qualified faculty allows us to offer a broad array of courses to meet the needs of our student body.
- Students will develop the ability to organize and prioritize assignments and undertake research projects.
- They are expected to dedicate at least one half hour per subject, per day, to study at home.
- Independent reading is encouraged. Students also participate in physical education, fundraising for class activities, and community service projects.
|Grades Offered||Grades 7-12|
|Total Students||19 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color||
State avg.: 33%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||6 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||3:1
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
District HeightsGrades: 9-12 | 891 students
6800 Marlboro Pike
District Heights, MD 20747
BowieGrades: K-12 | 36 students
Po Box 796
Bowie, MD 20718
WaldorfGrades: PK-12 | 405 students
13000 Zekiah Dr
Waldorf, MD 20601
LaurelGrades: 9-12 | 460 students
113 Saint Marys Place
Laurel, MD 20707
ClintonGrades: PK-12 | 153 students
9255 Piscataway Road
Clinton, MD 20735
I would like to get info on your school and to see if I can make open enrollment. And to see how much tuition is yearly.
- Posted by Parent - Lates
May 15, 2017
Many famous children have attended private schools. Here is a sampling of schools and the famous folk who graced their hallowed halls.
May 11, 2017
As you narrow the field in your private school search process, you will develop a short list of three to five schools which you will evaluate in detail. Visiting each school is an essential part of your due diligence.
May 11, 2017
Learn more about the Private School Review "Ultimate Admissions Checklist," with top-flight tips from leading minds in education.