St. Mary's School of Piscataway
Tel: (301) 292-2522
The philosophy of St. Mary's School of Piscataway is to foster the development of the whole child as a person in a Christ-centered environment.
We focus on five developmental dimensions of the whole person: spiritual, intellectual, social, emotional and physical. Recognizing the parent as the primary educator of the child, this educational community promotes a spirit of caring, joy and cooperation among those involved with the education of the child.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||AdvancED|
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-8|
|Learning Difference Programs||Yes|
|Total Students||136 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||14 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||10:1|
National avg.: 13:1
|Average Class Size||15 students|
|Classroom Dress Code||Formal|
(There are uniform guidelines )
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Yearly Tuition Cost||$8,415|
|Tuition Notes||There are scholarship opportunities available for Catholic students and additional scholarships are available for all students.|
National avg.: 85%
|Admissions Director||Mrs. Kathy Weslowski|
|Total Sports Offered||1 sport|
|Total ExtracurricularsTotal Extra-curric.||5 extracurriculars|
|ExtracurricularsExtra-curric.||Club or Organization:|
Choir, Karate Classes, Peer Tutoring, Robotics
Arts and Music Programs:
Band Instruction for Grades 4-8
- St. Mary's School of Piscataway is a Roman Catholic, parish, elementary school serving students in Pre-kindergarten through 8th grade. We recognize that a child's educational experience is a partnership between the home and school to promote the spiritual, intellectual, physical, social and emotional development of each child. Our mission is:
- to teach the message of Jesus Christ through prayer, word, and example;
- to promote self-esteem, moral and spiritual values enabling students to reach full awareness of their God-given talents;
- to build, within a parish setting, a strong community based on Christian faith and service;
- to provide a structured and enriched educational program in an atmosphere that empowers students to achieve their potential as children of God who impact the local and global community. This process is enhanced by parents, staff, teachers, and administrators whose lives are modeled on Gospel values as they teach, serve and build community as Jesus did.
- St. Mary's School of Piscataway is fully accredited by AdvancED. We operate under the direction of the Archdiocese of Washington, DC.
Profile last updated:
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Clinton Grades: PK-8 | 235 students
8912 Old Branch Ave
Clinton, MD 20735
(301) 868-2010 5.7 PK-8
- Fort Washington Grades: PK-6 | 37 students
8600 Loughran Rd
Fort Washington, MD 20744
(301) 567-0330 5.3 PK-6
This hub page lists over three dozen articles dealing with issues in high school such as academics and discipline.
TLTR? There are a couple of private school documents which you need to read.
You cannot rank private schools. We explain why.