Beddow School - Ft Washington Campus
Tel: (301) 567-0330
- The Beddow Schools offer a unique opportunity to families who live in Southern Maryland.
- The curriculum starts with a Montessori program promoting self-confidence and discipline for pre-school and elementary students, and advances to programs of exploration, independence, and academic excellence in junior high and high school.
- The Primary and Elementary teachers at The Beddow Schools are trained Montessorians and hold Montessori diplomas appropriate to the level they teach, in addition to undergraduate or graduate degrees. The support staff includes administrative professionals and classroom aides.
|School Type||Montessori School|
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||American Montessori Society (AMS)|
|Grades Offered||Grades Inquire with school|
|Total Students||37 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 32%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||3 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||12:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Waldorf Grades: PK-6 | 25 students
6008 Hampshire Cir
Waldorf, MD 20603
(301) 870-8660 11 PK-6
Nearby Homes for Sale
You will encounter COOP, HSPT and TACHS if you are applying to some Roman Catholic high schools.
This article aims to show you where to look for information about school reopening protocols, school reopening communications, schools that have closed, and schools with COVID-19 cases, among other COVID-19 related issues.
The COVID-19 has turned our lives upside down. Sending your children back to school raises all sorts of concerns for their safety and education. We answer some of your questions here.