Beddow School - Ft Washington Campus
- The Beddow Schools offer a unique opportunity to families who live in Southern Maryland.
- The curriculum starts with a Montessori program promoting self-confidence and discipline for pre-school and elementary students, and advances to programs of exploration, independence, and academic excellence in junior high and high school.
- The Primary and Elementary teachers at The Beddow Schools are trained Montessorians and hold Montessori diplomas appropriate to the level they teach, in addition to undergraduate or graduate degrees. The support staff includes administrative professionals and classroom aides.
|School Type||Montessori School|
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||American Montessori Society (AMS)|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-6|
|Total Students||46 students|
|Student Body Type||n/a|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 30%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||4 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||12:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Waldorf Grades: PK-6 | 49 students
6008 Hampshire Cir
Waldorf, MD 20603
(301)870-8660 11 PK-6
Nearby Homes for Sale
Our children's education is a critical concern. That's why we elected to send our kids to private school in the first place. However, this COVID-19 virus is controlling everything. And it will continue to do so indefinitely until we have vaccines to protect us. With that in mind, here are five things you need to do when you are a parent with children in private school during this horrific pandemic.
If you are thinking about private school for your child in the aftermath of the 2020 COVID-19 pandemic, you should exercise even more due diligence than you usually would. More here.