- Our four-day a week program offers instruction in the traditional academic subjects with an innovative, child centered approach.
- Low student-teacher ratios and a strong and caring community of staff and parents ensure that each child will achieve success.
|School Type||Montessori School|
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Other religious school association(s)|
American Montessori Society (AMS)
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-5|
|Total Students||83 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 44%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||2 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||42:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
Profile last updated:
Nearby Private Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Miranda Grades: K-8 | 14 students
3598 Thomas Rd
Miranda, CA 95553
(707)943-1500 8 K-8
- Fortuna Grades: PK-12 | 97 students
1355 Ross HIll Road
Fortuna, CA 95540
(707)725-9136 35.6 PK-12
- Covelo Grades: NS-7 | 14 students
77650 Crawford Rd
Covelo, CA 95428
(707)983-6822 36.5 NS-7
- Eureka Grades: K-11 | 22 students
2845 Saint James Pl
Eureka, CA 95503
(707)445-2214 48.5 K-11
We take a detailed look at the three popular early childhood methods to help you determine which one best suits your needs and requirements.
This article aggregates all the articles I have written about running a small private school. Use it as a handbook and a reminder of things you should look at from time to time.
Ever wish you could pick the brain of A+ students? Well, we did it for you — we spoke with dozens of students and educators to find out their secrets for success.