Belmont Classical Academy
- Top Ranked UT School
- Grades: Kindergarten-12
- Yearly Tuition: $6,550
- Average class size: 12 students
- Application Deadline: Mar. 30 / rolling
Academics and Faculty
Tuition and Acceptance Rate
- Maximum class size: 18
- Average ACT score: 30.5
- National Latin Exam: 95th percentile
- Classical: Classically-trained students have an academic advantage. They learn to read fluently, write in cursive, spell with phonics, and master arithmetic. Students who continue with a classical education learn to express themselves with clarity--both in writing and speaking. They learn and love the story of freedom: from its roots in Jerusalem, Greece, and Rome, to America, the land of hope. Belmont graduates speak at least one foreign language, enabling them to connect more closely with others. Their strong foundation in Latin opens doors to all fields: science, medicine, law, engineering, technology, and more.
- Christian: Belmont upholds Christian virtues taught at home. Students begin and end each day with prayer. They build character as they read the best books and serve others. Belmont cultivates an atmosphere of order and joy in learning. In daily interactions with others, we practice courtesy and kindness. In all things we strive to follow the example of Christ.We join with Classical, Christian educators across the country in seeking things that are beautiful, good, and true.
- Independent: Belmont is an independent private school. In this rapidly-changing world, Belmont was founded to be steady, consistent, and on-mission for generations. Belmont accepts no government funding. An important part of delivering on the mission is choosing the right partners. Belmont carefully chose the Classical Latin School Association as its accrediting body because it best aligns with Belmont`s values, methods, and culture. Belmont students likewise cherish their independence. They have a feeling of gratitude toward those who sacrificed for them, and a sense of purpose in blessing the lives of future generations.
Endorse Belmont Classical Academy. Endorsements should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities
- Academic or athletic awards