Berean Christian Jr Academy
Berean Christian Junior Academy is an accredited private school located in Atlanta, GA, owned and operated by the Berean Seventh-day Adventist Church.
We offer quality Christian education in a safe, nuturing environment for children in kindergarten through eighth grade.
- Top Ranked GA School
- Grades: Kindergarten-8
- Students: 95 students
- Application Deadline: None / Rolling
- Source: Verified school update
School Membership(s)School Assoc.
Student Body Type
% Students of Color
State avg.: 29%
Students by Grade
Academics and Faculty
Total Classroom Teachers
Student : Teacher Ratio
National avg.: 13:1
Tuition and Acceptance Rate
None / Rolling
- Our ESLR (Expected Student Learning Results) embaces the comprehensive educational process:
- -Bible-based Learning is the framework for true wisdom.
- -Critical Thinkers are developed and empowered through intentional experiential and expeditionary instructional methods.
- -Joyful Citizens evolve out of a rich spiritual, educational, social and fine arts school culture.
- -Academically Literate young people emerge who are equipped to analytically handle the communication, corporate, technological, social emotional, and spiritual challenges, choices and opportunities they will face while maintaining their focus on Christ or Heaven.
Source: Verified school update
Endorse Berean Christian Jr Academy. Endorsements should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities
- Academic or athletic awards
Which Schools Did Our Presidents Attend? Part 3 - Wilson to Trump
Depending on their family circumstances, our Presidents received a wide range of primary and secondary schooling.
School Security: It Could Never Happen Here Or Could It?
School shootings and other emergency situations won't happen in your school, right? Who knows! Better to put in place the steps necessary to protect the school community than to be caught unprepared.
July 06, 2022Parents' FAQs About Private School
You have dozens of reasons why you think a private school is a good option for your child. But you also have some concerns. We address those here.