Berean Christian Jr Academy
- Berean Christian Junior Academy is an accredited private school located in Atlanta, GA, owned and operated by the Berean Seventh-day Adventist Church.
- We offer quality Christian education in a safe, nuturing environment for children in kindergarten through eighth grade.
|School Type||Early Childhood / Day Care|
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||General Conference of the Seventh Day Adventist Church (GCSDAC)|
National Association of Private Special Education Centers
|Religious Affiliation||Seventh Day Adventist|
|Grades Offered||Grades Kindergarten|
|Total Students||44 students|
|Student Body Type||n/a|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 21%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||9 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||5:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- Our ESLR (Expected Student Learning Results) embaces the comprehensive educational process:
- -Bible-based Learning is the framework for true wisdom.
- -Critical Thinkers are developed and empowered through intentional experiential and expeditionary instructional methods.
- -Joyful Citizens evolve out of a rich spiritual, educational, social and fine arts school culture.
- -Academically Literate young people emerge who are equipped to analytically handle the communication, corporate, technological, social emotional, and spiritual challenges, choices and opportunities they will face while maintaining their focus on Christ or Heaven.
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Lithonia Grades: PK-8 | 65 students
3533 Ragsdale Rd
Lithonia, GA 30038
(770)482-0294 20.3 PK-8
- Upper Marlboro Grades: Inquire with school | 50 students
17900 Queen Anne Road
Upper Marlboro, MD 20774
(301)249-8060 558.5 Inquire with school
Sometimes a regular school is not the right fit for a child. Perhaps she needs an alternative school.
What are the attributes which make 21st century military schools so special? We find out in this article.
If you are looking for a college preparatory education with a military emphasis, then take a look at military schools.