Beth Shir Sholom Early Childhood Center
- At the Early Childhood Center , we believe that child-initiated, child-directed, teacher-supported play is the most important component of our program.
- Play allows the child to grow physically, emotionally and socially.
- It is how children learn to negotiate, share, cooperate and respect the rights of others.
- Our program encourages positive social behaviors such as cooperation, helpfulness, taking turns and problem solving through verbal communication.
- Children are given many opportunities for experimentation and involvement including cooking, creative arts, woodworking, storytelling and music.
|School Type||Early Childhood / Day Care|
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Association for the Education of Young Children|
Other school association(s)
|Grades Offered||Grades Kindergarten-1|
|Total Students||32 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 44%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||3 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||11:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
Nearby Private Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Santa Monica Grades: K-8 | 49 students
1220 20th St
Santa Monica, CA 90404
(310)829-1741 0.2 K-8
- Santa Monica Grades: PK-K | 101 students
1008 11th St
Santa Monica, CA 90403
(310)395-7292 0.6 PK-K
Nearby Homes for Sale
Here is an overview of the private school admissions process, as well as the steps needed to find the right private school for your child.
What do teachers earn? Teachers' salaries vary from state to state, indeed, from school to school.
Contract cheating is more common than most of us realize. Finding somebody online to write essays or term papers is fairly easy to do. The way we parents counter immoral behavior like this is to discuss it frequently with our children.