Garden Of Angels School
5.00 (1 review)
- Garden Of Angels provides complete exposure to a "whole" education through an interactive, experiential, hands-on curriculum that stimulates growth: socially, intellectually, emotionally, spiritually, physically, and creatively.
- Our focus is to nurture, guide, encourage, educate and empower each student to be fully self-expressed.
- Garden of Angels is a dynamic community of students researching the "Meaning of Life".
- It is our vision to challenge the limits of possibility and explore the unknown.
- Garden of Angels inspires individual mastery. It creates outstanding citizens rich in communication, with a profound conscience, an educated nature, a thirst for knowledge, and a commitment toward humanity with the courage to live powerfully and make a difference in the world.
|School Type||Early Childhood / Day Care|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-1|
|Total Students||83 students|
|Student Body Type||n/a|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 44%
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||12 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||7:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
Nearby Private Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Santa Monica Grades: K-1 | 32 students
1827 California Ave
Santa Monica, CA 90403
(310)829-2517 0.1 K-1
- Santa Monica Grades: K-8 | 49 students
1220 20th St
Santa Monica, CA 90404
(310)829-1741 0.3 K-8
- Santa Monica Grades: PK-K | 101 students
1008 11th St
Santa Monica, CA 90403
(310)395-7292 0.6 PK-K
Top notch school. From the teachers to the parents and kids everyone is so friendly and helpful. I am so grateful for this school and everyone that works there. My daughter is so happy and loves going to school everyday
- Posted by Parent - lisa
What is a lab school? It's a K-12 school or school with some variation of those grades which is operated by a university or college.
Helicopter, velcro and snowplow parents can't stand the thought of their children having difficulty with anything. Over-protective parents come in several flavors. More here.
Raising money for your small school never seems to end. There is always some pressing need. And a few long-term ones as well. We offer some tips, suggestions and strategies to help you tackle this important aspect of your school's financial situation.