Beth Sholom Congregation Learning Center
Tel: (301) 279-7010
- At Beth Sholom, we value each and every child and their respective families.
- We believe that learning is a joyful experience when it occurs in a warm, positive and accepting environment.
- Our program is designed to meet the individual needs of each and every child and encourages them to grow and develop at their own pace and in their own way.
- Our children are able to explore the world around them through a variety of hands-on experiences, They develop cognitive, social, emotional and physical skills through classroom experiences such as dramatic play, block building, science, cooking, storytelling, music and peer play activities.
- In addition, our children develop an intense feeling of pride in their Jewish heritage, as they observe and participate in traditional Jewish customs, rituals prayers and holiday observances.
|School Type||Early Childhood / Day Care|
|Grades Offered||Grades Nursery/Preschool|
|Total Students||109 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 32%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||2 teachers|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
Now that school has safely reopened, what can we parents do to support and encourage the schools we care about so much?
Sending your child to a single-sex school is one of several options you have when it comes to private schools.
This article aims to show you where to look for information about school reopening protocols, school reopening communications, schools that have closed, and schools with COVID-19 cases, among other COVID-19 related issues.