Beth Sholom Congregation Learning Center
- At Beth Sholom, we value each and every child and their respective families.
- We believe that learning is a joyful experience when it occurs in a warm, positive and accepting environment.
- Our program is designed to meet the individual needs of each and every child and encourages them to grow and develop at their own pace and in their own way.
- Our children are able to explore the world around them through a variety of hands-on experiences, They develop cognitive, social, emotional and physical skills through classroom experiences such as dramatic play, block building, science, cooking, storytelling, music and peer play activities.
- In addition, our children develop an intense feeling of pride in their Jewish heritage, as they observe and participate in traditional Jewish customs, rituals prayers and holiday observances.
|School Type||Early Childhood / Day Care|
|Grades Offered||Grades Nursery/Preschool|
|Total Students||109 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 30%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||2 teachers|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
Nearby Homes for Sale
You have just heard about a new private school opening soon in your area. Should you consider sending your child there? A look at the pros and cons of such a decision.
If you know the answers to all these questions, you probably teach or work in a private school. Be that as it may, these questions contain links with the answers.
As you evaluate schools, take time to explore fully what the schools which you are looking at teach.