Beth Sholom Congregation Learning Center
- At Beth Sholom, we value each and every child and their respective families.
- We believe that learning is a joyful experience when it occurs in a warm, positive and accepting environment.
- Our program is designed to meet the individual needs of each and every child and encourages them to grow and develop at their own pace and in their own way.
- Our children are able to explore the world around them through a variety of hands-on experiences, They develop cognitive, social, emotional and physical skills through classroom experiences such as dramatic play, block building, science, cooking, storytelling, music and peer play activities.
- In addition, our children develop an intense feeling of pride in their Jewish heritage, as they observe and participate in traditional Jewish customs, rituals prayers and holiday observances.
|School Type||Early Childhood / Day Care|
|Grades Offered||Grades Nursery/Preschool|
|Total Students||109 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 30%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||2 teachers|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
Nearby Homes for Sale
Learn more about how the coronavirus can impact the financing of your child’s education.
Our children's education is a critical concern. That's why we elected to send our kids to private school in the first place. However, this COVID-19 virus is controlling everything. And it will continue to do so indefinitely until we have vaccines to protect us. With that in mind, here are five things you need to do when you are a parent with children in private school during this horrific pandemic.
If you are thinking about private school for your child in the aftermath of the 2020 COVID-19 pandemic, you should exercise even more due diligence than you usually would. More here.