Bethany Lutheran School
- Bethany Lutheran School Purpose is to bring children to Christ Jesus and assist them in their baptismal covenant to develop a clear, personal relationship with Him, to educate children daily in all subjects, to prepare them to serve God and people throughout their lives and to support and assist parents in leading their children into a successful, useful and purposeful life.
- Bethany Lutheran School program in Pre-K seeks to provide age-appropriate experiences that fully develop a student's God-given potential in an atmosphere that promotes spiritual growth and a positive self-concept.
- The schedule features daily routines with structured large group lessons.
- Small-group learning and free-choice activities provide for development of students social interactions and promote cooperation.
- Students learn standard-based concepts and do skills-based activities using fun and creative themes.
- While planned activities cover all of the core curriculum areas, the students faith life, pre-reading/reading skills and a solid math foundation are the most prominent.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Other religious school association(s)|
|Religious Affiliation||Lutheran Church Missouri Synod|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-8|
|Total Students||138 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 15%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||7 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||20:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Detroit Grades: PK-K | 38 students
4351 Marseilles St
Detroit, MI 48224
(313)881-2255 1.5 PK-K
- Grosse Pointe Grades: NS-8 | 177 students
16231 Charlevoix St
Grosse Pointe, MI 48230
(313)647-5100 1.4 NS-8
- Grosse Pointe Grades: PK-8 | 316 students
170 Grosse Pointe Blvd
Grosse Pointe, MI 48236
(313)885-3430 2.9 PK-8
- Grosse Pointe Woods Grades: PK-8 | 296 students
467 Fairford Rd
Grosse Pointe Woods, MI 48236
(313)884-1070 3.3 PK-8
We take a detailed look at the three popular early childhood methods to help you determine which one best suits your needs and requirements.
This article aggregates all the articles I have written about running a small private school. Use it as a handbook and a reminder of things you should look at from time to time.
Ever wish you could pick the brain of A+ students? Well, we did it for you — we spoke with dozens of students and educators to find out their secrets for success.