Bethany Lutheran School
- Bethany Lutheran School Purpose is to bring children to Christ Jesus and assist them in their baptismal covenant to develop a clear, personal relationship with Him, to educate children daily in all subjects, to prepare them to serve God and people throughout their lives and to support and assist parents in leading their children into a successful, useful and purposeful life.
- Bethany Lutheran School program in Pre-K seeks to provide age-appropriate experiences that fully develop a student?s God-given potential in an atmosphere that promotes spiritual growth and a positive self-concept.
- The schedule features daily routines with structured large group lessons.
- Small-group learning and free-choice activities provide for development of students? social interactions and promote cooperation.
- Students learn standard-based concepts and do skills-based activities using fun and creative themes.
- While planned activities cover all of the core curriculum areas, the students? faith life, pre-reading/reading skills and a solid math foundation are the most prominent.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Other religious school association(s)|
|Religious Affiliation||Lutheran Church Missouri Synod|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-8|
|Total Students||138 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color||
State avg.: 18%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||7 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||20:1
National avg.: 13:1
- School Location Miles Grades Students
NoviGrades: NS-K | 70 students
23835 Novi Rd
Novi, MI 48375
SouthfieldGrades: PK-12 | 605 students
28650 Lahser Road
Southfield, MI 48034
FranklinGrades: PK-12 | 1522 students
22305 W Thirteen Mile Road
Franklin, MI 48025
July 20, 2017
July 12, 2017
Here are five facts about Montessori schools to bear in mind when exploring preschools and primary schools for your child.
July 12, 2017
What are the advantages and/or disadvantages of a for profit versus a not for profit school? Is one kind of school better than the other?