Bethel Christian Academy
Tel: (510) 223-9550
- BCA exists to bring glory to God by training children in the nurture and admonition of the Lord.
- The chief goal at BCA is to train the students after the pattern of Jesus Christ.
- Luke 2:52 says that “Jesus increased in wisdom and stature, and in favour with God and man.” We want each child to grow intellectually (“wisdom”–the right use of knowledge), physically (“stature”–physical education), spiritually (“in favour with God”), and socially (“[in favour with] man”).In order to pattern ourselves after the Lord Jesus Christ, we strive for academic excellence.
- We want our students to progress individually and corporately as far as possible.
- Each year our students take the standard SAT tests to guage their educational progress.
- Every six weeks the parents will receive a report card and half-way through every six weeks period, the parents will receive a student progress report for his child.
- Every week the parent will get a home-work packet to examine in order to keep track of how his child is advancing.
|Grades Offered||Grades Kindergarten-12|
|Total Students||85 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 45%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||9 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||9:1|
National avg.: 13:1
|% Faculty w/Advanced Degree|
|Classroom Dress Code||Formal|
(Uniforms for K-8)
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- San Pablo Grades: 2-12 | 78 students
4138 Lakeside Dr
San Pablo, CA 94806
(510) 262-1500 2 2-12
- American Canyon Grades: NS-12 | 16 students
50 Mark West Springs Road
American Canyon, CA 94503
(707) 527-7032 43.3 NS-12
- Benicia Grades: PK-8 | 344 students
935 E 5th St
Benicia, CA 94510
(707) 745-1266 9.5 PK-8
Now that school has safely reopened, what can we parents do to support and encourage the schools we care about so much?
Sending your child to a single-sex school is one of several options you have when it comes to private schools.
This article aims to show you where to look for information about school reopening protocols, school reopening communications, schools that have closed, and schools with COVID-19 cases, among other COVID-19 related issues.