- BCA exists to bring glory to God by training children in the nurture and admonition of the Lord.
- The chief goal at BCA is to train the students after the pattern of Jesus Christ.
- Luke 2:52 says that “Jesus increased in wisdom and stature, and in favour with God and man.” We want each child to grow intellectually (“wisdom”–the right use of knowledge), physically (“stature”–physical education), spiritually (“in favour with God”), and socially (“[in favour with] man”).In order to pattern ourselves after the Lord Jesus Christ, we strive for academic excellence.
- We want our students to progress individually and corporately as far as possible.
- Each year our students take the standard SAT tests to guage their educational progress.
- Every six weeks the parents will receive a report card and half-way through every six weeks period, the parents will receive a student progress report for his child. Every week the parent will get a home-work packet to examine in order to keep track of how his child is advancing.
|Grades Offered||Grades Kindergarten-12|
|Total Students||85 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color||
State avg.: 43%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||9 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||9:1
National avg.: 13:1
|% Faculty w/Advanced Degree||
|Classroom Dress Code||Formal
(Uniforms for K-8)
- School Location Miles Grades Students
El SobranteGrades: KG-12 | 302 students
5070 Appian Way
El Sobrante, CA 94803
RodeoGrades: PK-8 | 353 students
907 7th St
Rodeo, CA 94572
VallejoGrades: PK-8 | 366 students
420 Florida St
Vallejo, CA 94590