Bethlehem Lutheran School
- School Type: Early Childhood / Day Care
- Grades: Nursery/Preschool-5
- Enrollment: 145 students
- Application Deadline: None / Rolling
- Source: Verified school update
Academics and Faculty
Tuition and Acceptance Rate
Dance, Juice and Canvas
Recreational Athletic Programs:
Karate, Kids Gymnastics, Soccer
- Bethlehem Lutheran School is a significant part of the educational ministry of Bethlehem Lutheran Church. Our focus for mission and ministry is reflected in our Mission Statement: "To Know Christ, To Make Christ Known". As a community of believers, we accept the responsibility that our Lord has given us to teach. As an outgrowth of this commission, Bethlehem Lutheran School has 3 major goals to nurture the Christian Faith; To provide an outreach to our community; To provide a quality education. Bethlehem Lutheran School was established in 1976 with a total enrollment of 8 students, 2 1/2 -5 yrs of age. Today, we have grown into an Early Childhood Center providing care for children, infants 6wks-5 yrs of age. In addition, we also have established a school-age program for children K through age 10.
Frequently Asked Questions
How much does Bethlehem Lutheran School cost?
Bethlehem Lutheran School's tuition is approximately $0 for summer students.
Does Bethlehem Lutheran School offer a summer program?
Yes, Bethlehem Lutheran School offers a summer program. Visit their summer school page for more information.
What sports does Bethlehem Lutheran School offer?
Bethlehem Lutheran School offers 4 interscholastic sports: Dance, Gymnastics, Martial Arts and Soccer.
When is the application deadline for Bethlehem Lutheran School?
The application deadline for Bethlehem Lutheran School is rolling (applications are reviewed as they are received year-round).
Endorse Bethlehem Lutheran School. Endorsements should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities
- Academic or athletic awards