Beverly Hills Presbyterian Ps & Kindergarten
- Beverly Hills Presbyterian Ps & Kindergarten provides opportunities for each child to grow socially, emotionally, physically, cognitively, creatively and spiritually.
- We strive to create an engaging environment where children learn about themselves, gain an understanding of others and develop self-esteem.
- Each child is given acceptance, encouragement and respect as a unique creation of god.
- Our goal is for each child to develop the ability to think creatively, make decisions, accept responsibility, problem solve, interact with peers in positive ways and to nurture a life long love of learning.
|School Type||Early Childhood / Day Care|
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Association for the Education of Young Children|
Other special emphasis association(s)
|Grades Offered||Grades Kindergarten-1|
|Total Students||110 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 43%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||1 teachers|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Beverly HillsGrades: PK-8 | 195 students
148 South Linden Drive
Beverly Hills, CA 90212
- BurbankGrades: PK-K | 61 students
720 S Main St
Burbank, CA 91506
Nearby Homes for Sale
January 19, 2018
Depending on their family circumstances, our Presidents received a wide range of primary and secondary schooling.
January 19, 2018
A fascinating look at where our first Presidents went to school.
January 18, 2018
From time to time we all wonder how things might have turned out if circumstances and situations had been different. We apply that questioning to private schools.