Beverly Hills Presbyterian Ps & Kindergarten
- Beverly Hills Presbyterian Ps & Kindergarten provides opportunities for each child to grow socially, emotionally, physically, cognitively, creatively and spiritually.
- We strive to create an engaging environment where children learn about themselves, gain an understanding of others and develop self-esteem.
- Each child is given acceptance, encouragement and respect as a unique creation of god.
- Our goal is for each child to develop the ability to think creatively, make decisions, accept responsibility, problem solve, interact with peers in positive ways and to nurture a life long love of learning.
|School Type||Early Childhood / Day Care|
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Association for the Education of Young Children|
Other special emphasis association(s)
|Grades Offered||Grades Kindergarten-1|
|Total Students||110 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 44%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||1 teachers|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Beverly Hills Grades: PK-8 | 195 students
148 South Linden Drive
Beverly Hills, CA 90212
(310)275-8601 0.4 PK-8
- Burbank Grades: NS-PK | 70 students
720 S Main St
Burbank, CA 91506
(818)848-0206 8.4 NS-PK
Nearby Homes for Sale
We take a detailed look at the three popular early childhood methods to help you determine which one best suits your needs and requirements.
This article aggregates all the articles I have written about running a small private school. Use it as a handbook and a reminder of things you should look at from time to time.
Ever wish you could pick the brain of A+ students? Well, we did it for you — we spoke with dozens of students and educators to find out their secrets for success.