Beverly Hills Presbyterian Ps & Kindergarten
- Beverly Hills Presbyterian Ps & Kindergarten provides opportunities for each child to grow socially, emotionally, physically, cognitively, creatively and spiritually.
- We strive to create an engaging environment where children learn about themselves, gain an understanding of others and develop self-esteem.
- Each child is given acceptance, encouragement and respect as a unique creation of god.
- Our goal is for each child to develop the ability to think creatively, make decisions, accept responsibility, problem solve, interact with peers in positive ways and to nurture a life long love of learning.
|School Type||Early Childhood / Day Care|
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Association for the Education of Young Children|
Other special emphasis association(s)
|Grades Offered||Grades Kindergarten-1|
|Total Students||110 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 45%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||1 teacher|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Beverly Hills Grades: PK-8 | 250 students
148 South Linden Drive
Beverly Hills, CA 90212
(310)275-8601 0.4 PK-8
- Burbank Grades: NS-PK | 70 students
720 S Main St
Burbank, CA 91506
(818)848-0206 8.4 NS-PK
Nearby Homes for Sale
The Seattle area is home to many fine private schools as well as to major companies such as Microsoft, Boeing and Starbucks.
Religion is important to you. You want your children to be educated in a school where your religion matters.
The COVID-19 has turned our lives upside down. Sending your children back to school raises all sorts of concerns for their safety and education. We answer some of your questions here.