Beverly Hills Presbyterian Ps & Kindergarten
- Beverly Hills Presbyterian Ps & Kindergarten provides opportunities for each child to grow socially, emotionally, physically, cognitively, creatively and spiritually.
- We strive to create an engaging environment where children learn about themselves, gain an understanding of others and develop self-esteem.
- Each child is given acceptance, encouragement and respect as a unique creation of god.
- Our goal is for each child to develop the ability to think creatively, make decisions, accept responsibility, problem solve, interact with peers in positive ways and to nurture a life long love of learning.
|School Type||Early Childhood / Day Care|
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Association for the Education of Young Children
Other special emphasis association(s)
|Grades Offered||Grades Kindergarten-1|
|Total Students||110 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color||
State avg.: 43%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||1 teachers|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
Beverly HillsGrades: PK-8 | 195 students
148 South Linden Drive
Beverly Hills, CA 90212
BurbankGrades: PK-K | 61 students
720 S Main St
Burbank, CA 91506
Nearby Homes for Sale
July 20, 2017
July 12, 2017
Here are five facts about Montessori schools to bear in mind when exploring preschools and primary schools for your child.
July 12, 2017
What are the advantages and/or disadvantages of a for profit versus a not for profit school? Is one kind of school better than the other?