5.00 (1 review)
- BHA is a private academic school licensed through the Pennsylvania Department of Education.
- We provide local public school districts with an innovative alternative to after-school placements, district housed alternative education programs, and costly special education programs.
- Our staff offers opportunities for success that students may not have in their current placements.
- We work diligently with children who have a prognosis for failure and show them how to succeed.
|School Type||School with Special Program Emphasis|
|Grades Offered||Grades Kindergarten-8|
|Total Students||46 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 22%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||10 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||5:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
Nearby Private Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Lehighton Grades: 7-12 | 20 students
413 Bridge St
Lehighton, PA 18235
(610)379-5461 0.2 7-12
- Lehighton Grades: 8-12 | 52 students
50 Mauch Chunk St
Lehighton, PA 18235
(610)577-0048 1.6 8-12
- Jim Thorpe Grades: 6-12 | 86 students
1398 State Route 903 Ste 1
Jim Thorpe, PA 18229
(570)325-8115 3.4 6-12
- Palmerton Grades: K-8
259 Lafayette Ave
Palmerton, PA 18071
(610)826-2354 5.5 K-8
good school, good teachers
- Posted by Student/Alumni - Big bob
Learn more about how the coronavirus can impact the financing of your child’s education.
Our children's education is a critical concern. That's why we elected to send our kids to private school in the first place. However, this COVID-19 virus is controlling everything. And it will continue to do so indefinitely until we have vaccines to protect us. With that in mind, here are five things you need to do when you are a parent with children in private school during this horrific pandemic.
If you are thinking about private school for your child in the aftermath of the 2020 COVID-19 pandemic, you should exercise even more due diligence than you usually would. More here.