Blue Cross Blue Shield Ma Center For Children
- Blue Cross Blue Shield Ma Center For Children serves 27 students in grades Kindergarten.
- The student:teacher of Blue Cross Blue Shield Ma Center For Children is 27:1 and the school's religious affiliation is Nonsectarian.
|School Type||Early Childhood / Day Care|
|Grades Offered||Grades Kindergarten|
|Total Students||27 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 23%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||1 teacher|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||27:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
Nearby Private Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Dorchester Center Grades: PK-6 | 232 students
29 Rita Rd
Dorchester Center, MA 02124
(617)282-3388 0.7 PK-6
- Quincy Grades: NS | 68 students
146 E Squantum Street
Quincy, MA 02171
(781)331-8505 0.8 NS
- Quincy Grades: PK-K | 68 students
47 Weston Ave
Quincy, MA 02170
(617)773-7217 1.1 PK-K
- Milton Grades: PK-8 | 371 students
440 Adams Street
Milton, MA 02186
(617)696-3548 1.2 PK-8
Nearby Homes for Sale
We have spent tens of billions on educational technology since the 1990s. Has all this spending improved educational outcomes?
Use this five-point checklist to keep your search for private schools organized.
The COVID-19 has turned our lives upside down. Sending your children back to school raises all sorts of concerns for their safety and education. We answer some of your questions here.