- Top Ranked MA School
- Grades: 7-12
- Enrollment: 320 students
- Yearly Tuition: $21,900
- Average class size: 12 students
- Application Deadline: Jan. 10 / rolling
- Source: Verified school update
Fontbonne ranks among the top 20% of private schools in Massachusetts for:
Academics and Faculty
Plaid skort, khaki pants, or navy pants. Navy or white polo shirt. Navy blazer.
Tuition and Acceptance Rate
AAPI Affinity Club, Admission Ambassadors, Community Circle Leaders, Creative Art, Dear Neighborhood Service Club, Diversity and Inclusion Committee, French Honor Society, Heritage and Genealogy Club, Latin Honor Society, Latinas Unidas, Law and Debate Club, Media and Photography Club, National Honor Society, Newspaper & Creative Writing Club, Peer Education, Peer Mediators, Positivi-Team, Public Health Club, Queer Straight Alliance, Retreat Leaders, Science & Astronomy Club, Spanish Honor Society, Spirit Committee, Step Team, Student Council, Student Union of Minorities, Tulip Club, Women in Business
Arts and Music Programs:
Good Fountain Players Drama Club, Music & K-Pop Club, Yearbook
- Through Fontbonne's holistic approach to educating the whole person, our Early College (EC) program begins with 7th grade where our students are given essential skills, setting them up for success in high school. Our curriculum in 9th and 10th grades focuses on enhancing this foundation with exposure to seminar style discussions, independent learning,and other methods necessary for success in our accelerated academic program. In 11th and 12th grade, students may take advantage of our dual enrollment relationships and college-levelcourses thanks to our established partnerships with local institutions like Regis College, Stonehill College, and UMASS Boston. Our EC emphasis enables each Fontbonne student theability to attain transferable college credit while cultivating those distinct characteristics,attributes, and skills she would not have acquired until her first years in college. But Early College means so much more than just acquiring college credits. Our EC is built upon a student-centered pedagogy, with experiential learning, interdisciplinary courses, and acurriculum taught through a lens of diversity, equity, and inclusion. Exposed to concepts like restorative justice and self advocacy, our students are able to lead genuine conversations aboutreal world issues through our frequent Community Circles. Like so many opportunities at Fontbonne, these efforts are student-driven and student-led. With EC, our highly-educated faculty empower young women to be architects of their ownlearning. Within and beyond the classroom, students can engage in ways that encompass allaspects of the EC experience. We are especially proud of our World Language programs. Through this initiative, our Spanish students can participate in a week-long service program in Puerto Rico. Our French students can travel to Annecy, France and explore the beautiful region. In both programs, students live with students at the host school, immersing themselves in the language and culture. Our French students host their French sisters as part of the exchange. These are just a few of the distinct ways that Fontbonne is the only Early College of Boston.
Frequently Asked Questions
How much does Fontbonne cost?
What sports does Fontbonne offer?
What is Fontbonne's ranking?
When is the application deadline for Fontbonne?
Endorse Fontbonne. Endorsements should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities
- Academic or athletic awards