Blue Sky Kindergarten
- At Blue Sky Kindergarten, we join together as extended family to create a rich experience of Community for our young children 2 to 6 years of age.
- Blue Sky Kindergarten offers a rich and creative learning environment for young children.
- The day-to-day activities at Blue Sky can be compared to living and working in a large family.
- Each child's class is comprised of a small group of boys and girls between the ages of two and through six.
- The Teachers ensure that the day is rhythmically structured, balancing caring for the home and its contents with handicrafts and creative activities.
- We also celebrate every season with songs, stories, crafts and festivals.
|School Type||Early Childhood / Day Care|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-Kindergarten|
|Total Students||34 students|
|Student Body Type||n/a|
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||1 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||34:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
Nearby Private Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Boulder Grades: NS-PK | 37 students
1680 Balsam Avenue
Boulder, CO 80304
(303)443-8477 0.5 NS-PK
- Boulder Grades: PK-6 | 190 students
3900 Orange Ct
Boulder, CO 80304
(303)443-0511 1 PK-6
- Boulder Grades: 6-12 | 74 students
205 Canyon Blvd
Boulder, CO 80302
(303)440-7520 1.2 6-12
- Boulder Grades: PK-K | 160 students
3121 29th St
Boulder, CO 80301
(303)449-4499 1.4 PK-K
What are the attributes which make 21st century military schools so special? We find out in this article.
A parent and I chat about finding the best school for her daughter. While the parent may be fictitious, her questions are quite typical of the kind of questions and concerns parents have when thinking about sending their children to private school.
We look at several ways you can use to search for private schools. Whether you are beginning the search process for a school for your child or just want to find out more about particular schools, we offer some tips and tricks to make searching more efficient.