- School Type: Early Childhood / Day Care
- Grades: Nursery/Preschool-Kindergarten
- Enrollment: 68 students
- Yearly Tuition: $10,000
- Acceptance rate: 99%
- Average class size: 15 students
- Application Deadline: None / Rolling
- Source: Verified school update
Academics and Faculty
Tuition and Acceptance Rate
- Serving children ages 12 months to 6 years
- 3, 4 and 5 day 1/2 day programs + After School Care
- Creative play, handwork, painting
- Farm animals, gardening, festivals, games and storytelling
- Summer programs
Frequently Asked Questions
How much does Boulder Waldorf Kindergarten cost?
What schools are Boulder Waldorf Kindergarten often compared to?
What is the acceptance rate of Boulder Waldorf Kindergarten?
When is the application deadline for Boulder Waldorf Kindergarten?
Endorse Boulder Waldorf Kindergarten. Endorsements should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities
- Academic or athletic awards