Braintree KinderCare teachers are invested in your child's education and care.
They are excited to play such an important role in the lives of their young students.
Our teachers are dedicated to the field of Early Childhood Education and participate in many training events throughout the year.
- School Type: Early Childhood / Day Care
- Grades: Nursery/Preschool-Prekindergarten
- Enrollment: 70 students
- Application Deadline: None / Rolling
- Source: National Center for Education Statistics (NCES)
Student Body Type
% Students of Color
State avg.: 30%
Students by Grade
Academics and Faculty
Total Classroom Teachers
Student : Teacher Ratio
National avg.: 13:1
Tuition and Acceptance Rate
None / Rolling
- KinderCare has been proudly serving children and families in
Braintree for decades. Our bright sunny and spacious center
building is a two story facility which allows us to serve Infant
and Toddlers on the first floor and Preschool, Prekindergarten and
Kindergarten on the second floor, focusing on the developmental
needs of each age group. Each floor has a beautiful, secure
playground with the additional safety feature of an intercom system
linked into the center office.
In addition to a wonderful facility, KinderCare Braintree offers a welcoming, warm, caring and nurturing environment that provides a child and family centered approach. Our award winning curriculum, daily communication sheets, ongoing development observations and regular developmental assessments, individual portfolios and open door policy are some of the important tools in providing care and education for your child. Learning is always happening at KinderCare!
- Health and safety is our first priority. The center has a coded security keypad entry system and our families are informed of our strict policy to check identifications for pick up. The intercom system links the classrooms, gross motor space and the playgrounds directly to the office and throughout the center. This allows us to communicate any needs and offers the ability to respond immediately. Our Health Care Consultant is an RN and is available to answer questions and provide guidance and support. All staff is required to have CPR and First Aid and we provide annual training to ensure that these critical skills are kept updated.
- Hours Of Operation: 6:30 AM to 6:30 PM, M-F
- Languages Spoken: American_sign_langugage, French, Spanish
- FULL for voucher spaces!! MABJ- PACE MAAG- Child Care Choices MAAH- Quincy Community
Source: National Center for Education Statistics (NCES)
Frequently Asked Questions
When is the application deadline for Braintree Kindercare?
The application deadline for Braintree Kindercare is rolling (applications are reviewed as they are received year-round).
Endorse Braintree Kindercare. Endorsements should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities
- Academic or athletic awards
Secrets to Becoming a Great School
Discover the essential ingredients that drive academic success and cultivate a thriving school community.
Keep track of application deadlines as well as all the other aspects of choosing a school.
Making Social Media Work for Your School
An introduction to using Facebook, YouTube and Pinterest to promote your school.